• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takuma Asano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think if any far east country can eventually produce top talents it will definitely be Japan. But that's a different debate.

Though Okazaki, Kagawa and Honda are pretty reasonable players. One plays for the PL champions, the other plays for Dortmund and was signed by Fergie and the last one plays for AC Milan. I think they're a footballing nation that's improving in terms of quality all the time.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I think if any far east country can eventually produce top talents it will definitely be Japan. But that's a different debate.

Though Okazaki, Kagawa and Honda are pretty reasonable players. One plays for the PL champions, the other plays for Dortmund and was signed by Fergie and the last one plays for AC Milan. I think they're a footballing nation that's improving in terms of quality all the time.
Kind of different, but their women's team is very good as well.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
When has there ever been a top striker from Japan though?

It's not like we're signing some unknown South American guy. Big teams barely buy East Asian players for a reason, they're not top players.
Just because they decline, Manchester United was not a small team during Park Ji Sung days...

indy23

All my united friends have blown up my whatsapp, thanks Arsène you clown. Time to delete that app for a day.

RandyMarsh

Established Member

#WelcomeAsandinho
Jesus bloody wept. So this is our 19-23 year old striker we've been waiting for. We won't be seeing any other young prospect come in now. The squad space is this guys'. Wenger has rolled the dice on him like he did with Sanogo. 2 brilliant choices :rolleyes:

All the hype about the strikers being in South America/All the best young talent in France, and he buys this guy? **** me.

indy23

Jesus bloody wept. So this is our 19-23 year old striker we've been waiting for. We won't be seeing any other young prospect come in now. The squad space is this guys'. Wenger has rolled the dice on him like he did with Sanogo. 2 brilliant choices :rolleyes:

All the hype about the strikers being in South America/All the best young talent in France, and he buys this guy? **** me.

Dude people think this guy isn't on our team anymore.

He is still here folks and hes on the preseason squad.

indy23

Our backups are strong guys. Akpom, Sanogo and possibly Asano.

Funny thing is "Asano" is exactly how my asian professor pronounces " Arsenal ".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom