• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tales from the RAWK side

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Where world domination beckons off the back of an epic choke, and your best player ****ting all over you for the umpteenth time inside a couple of months, before finally escaping to his second choice club (after Arsenal) Barca.

If we quoted every delusional post, this thread would have 100 pages inside a week, so please, only the absolute stonkers!

Dave_Ja_Vu

:lol: good work!

A RAWKer replying on Arsenal being a more attractive destination because of our 17 consecutive years in the UCL:

"Yeah but they will never win it. With us on the other hand you can bet we will always be fighting for it."

Suave Gooner89

Established Member
"So Barca a team in decline are getting rid of the dead wood and we are concerned that Sanchez won't come here for 30 million + - It sounds like a bullet dodged to me.

If he was good enough - they would keep him wouldn't they?"

Yes, Sanchez is deadwood: who needs him when you have the mighty Aspas?

Besides, Sanchez isn't worth 30+ million - that bracket is reserved for the likes of Andy Carroll. :lol:

mo50

Established Member
:lol:

There are so many problems with that website it's unbelievable. Mass sensorship from their mods, no lobby system to filter through degenerates and far too many posters. Threads blow up like crazy there.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

They're just so cringey.

Who's to say that he can't do it again? If he can almost win the league with Flanagan at left back then the man can do anything in terms of getting brilliant performances out of previously unheralded players. Bertrand, Lovren, Can, Lallana, Lambert and Markovic while selling Suarez and Agger. For a mere mortal, that would be a disastrous transfer window, but for Brendan he might just shrug it off and lead us to a trophy or two. And that's probably the worst case scenario, I'm guessing we'll end up with at least one more top attacker than is on that list in an attempt to replace Suarez.

Keep the faith, lads. Remember, there's a golden sky coming. And can't you hear the sweet, silver song of a lark, somewhere in the distance?

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
A lot of funny stuff about Sanchez going around Social Media from Liverpool fans as well.

'It shows a lack of ambition from Alexis'
'What a waste of talent'
'It is just a ploy to get Liverpool to pay more'
'He's not that daft is he?'

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Keep the faith, lads. Remember, there's a golden sky coming. And can't you hear the sweet, silver song of a lark, somewhere in the distance?

:lol: Some of these lads need help, seriously.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Shows how much the standards have gone at Liverpool. One average season and one good one from 'Brendan', where they ultimately won nothing, and the guy is a saviour.

At this dark moment in time with plans for the new season thrown pretty much in to disarray I'm just happy we have this man in charge of our club.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
They'd gobble his **** if they could. Wouldn't call him a wheeler dealer though to be fair, reminds me much more of a small sect leader or an MLM scheme fraudster looking at some of the idolatrous garbage written in that mental ward.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I found this hilarious at first but now I feel like I'm laughing at people that have suffered a mental break down... I'm not even joking - I'm disturbed by them. Something seems very wrong with them - it's well beyond Sp**s level of delusion it's jaw droppingly messed up.

I know a couple that support Liverpool, completely normal and nice people. The way they talk about Liverpool FC though is actually kind of ****ed up. It's like a cult. Some of these people seem like they would murder if the club asked them to.

The way some of them use Hillsborough is messed up as well.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I'm surprised a poem hasn't been quoted yet, or a bit of heroic prose. They love a bit of that. I'll have to dig through some other sections later. Off to Hyde Park now to miss all the stuff I'd prefer doing, so I can watch bands I don't like and get sun burnt. FML.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
Have you been down there recently mate? It`s a ****ing nightmare to get around. It`s a very large car park. This is what I don`t get about London.

People say it`s a great place, and it may well have it`s attractions for some, but the traffic negates everything for me and turns the place into one of my worst nightmares to live.

Arsenal aren't even in the Champions ****ing League.

It's up to Sanchez: he wants shops, profile, and a horrible big house, then London; for football, it is LIverpool. His decision tells us all we need to know.

Go to London! I guarantee you'll either be mugged or not appreciated. Catch the train to London, stopping at Rejection, Disappointment, Backstabbing Central and Shattered Dreams Parkway.

Hardly one of the greatest cities in the world it is a level below New York , Chicago , Paris , Barcelona etc.

No chance he will choose Arsenal over us. Defies logic.

Well Brendan speaks spanish I'm sure of it. Does anyone know if Wenger speak spanish? It could make difference, albeit tiny.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom