• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tales from the RAWK side

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Liverpool 0-1 Crystal Palace
On a plus note, we can say Palace loss cost us the title instead of Utd draw.
Thank God NBA play-offs starting soon.
No words for that. Dejected, but we've been riding our luck for a while.
This ****in' lot have let Klopp down.
:wanker
Pathetic end to a promising season - again.
Yeah, we're cooked. Thanks for the memories, Jurgen.

Arsenal will probably drop points and Abu Dhabi will win another title.
Well it's good of multiple players to **** it in front of goal so one doesn't get the blame
Feel completely hollow after that.

Fully expect Arsenal to drop points now, and City to end up winning the league quite comfortably
Ah well, it’ll soon be August
Oh well. See you all next season guys and gals.
Couldn't score in a brothel. Season's done.
AFCON ****ed Salah's season, and ours, completely
Was that the promised reaction? **** me, season ending with a whimper. Even the most optimistic will believe the seasons over.
Gutted. What a ****e way to end the Klopp era. Sick to my stomach.
All the talk yet again of "you'll see a reaction" to then lose 1-0 to Crystal ****ING Palace at home.

Paddy's Day against the **** killed our season. That is, quite frankly, ****ting the bed and bottling of epic proportions.

That Curtis Jones chance......just **** off
What a sad and tragic ending to the season that looked so promising just 3 weeks ago …

Won’t be surprised if we don’t win a single more game until that Wolves match on week 38.
Palace putting in a flawless defensive performance, they had the energy for it after laying down for Arsenal and City.
Looking forward to a new manager and new players to be honest
I'm just annoyed we don't even have a fall back of Europe cause we decided to **** that up as well.
Season over in space of week. Oh joy
football season is over for me, we can't **** up ending in Top 4 now, can we?
With Klopp I can't see any real progress happening beyond where we are now. The whole things need a refresh, on and off the pitch.
Pathetic. More like mentality bottlers. When you did not put away big chances like that, you deserved nothing. No one else to blame but ourselves. We were in a very good position. the. We decided to let everything go down in flames.
I hope to God City wins this year and every ****ing season if we can not, so maybe but maybe finally whole football fans are disinterested in PL, they lose millions of viewers and FA can see what we were competing against these frauds last 6 years and maybe they can come up with penalty against them.
Our season is over.

I'm not pissed off because we've not just being performing well. That "we should throw cup competitions" lark didn't work out, did it?
From doubters to believers and back to doubters
That was the “response” to Thursday was it? Well done to all involved.

It’s probably as close as we’re going to get for the foreseeable. Good luck to the new bloke, whoever it is, he’s got his work cut out. League full of cheats, governing bodies that don’t give a ****, a media that treat the game like reality tv show. There’s going to have to be some big calls with this squad too, if that even matters.

I think we can all see why Klopp is tired. Fighting all that and constantly trying to explain simple ****ing concepts like “don’t leave people unmarked 6 yards out”, “pass to the people wearing the same kit as you” and “stop panicking in front of goal” must be exhausting.

Think I’ve had enough too. Cheers.
RAWK turn their anger on Kelly Cates on Sky:
And **** off Kenny’s girl trying to get slip in as often as she could today

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
So they thought that they were the team who were gonna stop City this season?

:lol:

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

They were so confident we'll drop points after they did and we obliged, we're so predictable lol

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
we both laughed at each others today. but their lose hurt more because its against Crystal Palace and not against 4th placed Villa still both teams chocked badly today from missing chances to being awful at the back and dropped big 3 points at home.

well liverpool fans look like we just cannoh compete against Man city.

Latest posts

Top Bottom