• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tales from the RAWK side

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I ****ing hate Barcelona and all they stand for. I admit it. I’m hugely jealous of the whole Barcelona circus.
Ahh…that feels better already.
That was all that I could think about. The whole ****ing world is in love with Barcelona when they should all be madly in love with Liverpool.
We are not a feeder club. We are not a stepping stone to greater things. We are the arrival point for any player . The fact that they can’t see it yet is not the point!

GDeep™

League is very weak
Reckon this delusion with LFC fans could be linked to some of the more traumatic events in their history.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We beat Arsenal and City to signing Milner though, and I think United were strongly linked with Ings as well at one point. We're competing well domestically at least.

The RAWK mental gymnastics have already begun!

95d66a45ed8b24308945870f10dedddf.gif

Marmaduke

Why are they so proud of those signings? Seriously what is going on? Content is the most you can label signing Milner and Ings...

Liverpool wouldn't be half as bad of a club if it was not for their fanbase..

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Liverpool may be Barcelona. But Barcelona will never ever be Liverpool. They may be sexier than us, but they don’t have our lasting beauty.

Milner is proven world - class and Ings is one of the hottest English prospects.

We are not a feeder club. We are not a stepping stone to greater things. We are the arrival point for any player...

Now get benteke and we can go for the title with a front 3 of ings, lambert, benteke

(July 2014 / Suarez joins Barca) Big mistake Luis, the way we are going you have taken a step down.

emb1.gif

Latest posts+

Top Bottom