• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tales from the RAWK side

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Feel like he's fighting a losing battle even for RM with the competition he has. If he didn't have the ego he could be a consistently great player for Chelsea for seasons to come at RWB.
He could have been a damn fine player for us at RWB. Wenger always said that he saw the OX as a CM but whilst he had the legs and acceleration to carry the ball forward, his decision making & passing were suspect - now those are 2 things that you can't be ****ing up if you're playing in the CM role. He's going to struggle to get game time in the front three at Liverpool as Salah & Mane are better than him at present. He won;t play CM as that's Henderson but maybe RHS of the midfield 3. He could have set his career back 18 months by this move.

Anyway, he's a good lad so hope he finds his rhythm. Have a Liverpool supporting M8 here in Ja. and I keep telling him the Ox's a talented lad, not sure if he's bought it though.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He could have been a damn fine player for us at RWB. Wenger always said that he saw the OX as a CM but whilst he had the legs and acceleration to carry the ball forward, his decision making & passing were suspect - now those are 2 things that you can't be ****ing up if you're playing in the CM role. He's going to struggle to get game time in the front three at Liverpool as Salah & Mane are better than him at present. He won;t play CM as that's Henderson but maybe RHS of the midfield 3. He could have set his career back 18 months by this move.

Anyway, he's a good lad so hope he finds his rhythm. Have a Liverpool supporting M8 here in Ja. and I keep telling him the Ox's a talented lad, not sure if he's bought it though.
Have 3 Liverpool mates at 5-a-side. They're totally convinced Ox is a complete and utter waste of money. When I tell them that Klopp just has to find a position in the team to fit his talents they think I'm winding them up. Which is true :lol:

Giroud

Established Member
If he knuckles down for the RM/RW feel he has a chance but he is pissing away time chasing the CM dream... + joined a club with top wide players. Guy is an idiot.

Spot on. He was beginning to look like a top player out wide for us. Playing CM is a waste of his talent and the move to Liverpool always looked bad for his career.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
*Mane out for 6 weeks*
Cheers football. Random kicks to the bollocks for over 25 years
We are proper ****ed now, already can't hit a broad side of a barn, when it rains it ****ing pours.
For ****'s sake. So what's that what, 1 league game in three months we'd have had one of, if not our most, important player available? It's going to be one of those years isn't it?
We are ****ing cursed mate
Sickening, I doubt we'll get to field our strongest 11 all ****ing season, relentless injuries every year.
**** international football. **** it now. **** it forevermore.

Die, Gianni Infantino, Die.
In full blown bitter mode, i just want City, United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Sp**s to now lose a couple of their best players for the next few weeks.
Season is looking like a lost cause and it's October. Jesus ****ing Christ.
Someone in work has just offered me a £20 bet that Klopp won't be his manager when Mane returns ...
We won't win a game whilst manes out
I think I will spend the evening crying.
We've got Salah to ensure our whole game doesn't collapse with Sadio. Guess it means Phil in the front three and then three from Hendo/Can/Gini/Milner
No Ox? :eek:

arsmile

Established Member
his best chance of making it was as a RWB at Chelsea....he has quite literally no chances of success at Liverpool.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
*Mane out for 6 weeks*
No Ox? :eek:
The 7th one who said that he wished Arsenal would lose one of their best players for a few weeks has clearly forgotten that we lost one of our best players for nearly 2 years and he's still not back.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Something is going on with us and officials, we are getting nothing, and in some cases are getting completely robbed. 3mins added was a ****ing joke too. We've had one decision go for us all season, Mignolet at Stoke and about 15 shockers against us. We'd be well clear in second if referees/linesmen did their job. Deeply frustrating, especially when you see the favours City, Arsenal and Utd get.
Alerdyced and Pardewed in the space of 4 days. How depressing.
Done with it.

****ing robbed twice in 2 games because the refs want to make themselves part of the game.

No point to it.
Robbed again. Cheers refs you useless ****ing ****s
Drawing at home against a ****e side. I know, let’s take our right back off and put another right back on. Great game management that.
****house of a ref. And their sub can do one as well. The smirking little ****.
Successive home draws against Allardyce and Pardew.

****ing football.
3 minutes added on was a joke and the ref couldnt wait to blow the whistle.

Until we find a way to solve this anti-football conundrum we're fighting for fourth at very best
Four points literally stolen by raw corruption.
2 managers in a week both not been in the job 5 minutes and both manage to set teams up to stop us.
Refs are too concerned showing Klopp who's boss rather than impartiall officiating.
Oh and Gini Wijnaldum take a bow lad. You’ve just set the benchmark for cowardly displays.

The equivalent of going into work, sitting at your desk watching the phone ring all day, and then leave an hour early.

:lol::lol:

Loving this! Thanks for the work!

Every time I think I'm having a bad time I know there is somewhere out there a Liverpool fan having a worse time!

25152253_10155627144614279_6265233366884144636_n.jpg

Such a pathetic from the manager to force his players to do something like this.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Taking the Coutinho news well:
What a prick. Couldn't even leave with dignity.
Farewell sweet Prince.
Coutinho is a ****. **** as well.
Coutinho a great talent, but a truly ****ty person.

But this is on him, not on anyone else, anger is directed at him and him alone.
It's done. **** me we're idiotic.
Any 2 from Fekir, Özil, Lemar or Mahrez and I will be happy.
Good riddance to that prick. Great player but **** attitude. Can't even stay for the season. Hope he flops there.
Looks like we've pissed away our season, yet again.
Said it already .... Owen#2

Will be sweet when we beat Barcelona in the final and he’s watching it from the stands in his suit
I expected more from him. Ungrateful, unprofessional, faking injuries. Makes it easier to let go and note care when he does leave, though.
Good riddance. Enjoy playing Las Palmas and Levante till June you little prick.
Strangely happy Coutinho is gone. Great player but he has disrespected our great club.
there is only one person responsible for this and thats the little rat who faked injury to push through a move.

Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Top Bottom