• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tales from the RAWK side

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Can see the timing pissing them off, surely would be better if the move happened in the summer.Although Coutinho wanted to leave in the summer, but when that didn't happen, he came back and played his best football for Liverpool instead of sulking. Can't ask for more really..

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Most Liverpool thing ever.
Hype train derailed
But we don’t need to replace Coutinho. Not at all.
Spineless, lazy, arrogants ****s.

Can’t string a pass together, Can causally walking up the pitch on the 85th minute, no one looking up in the box, all having pot shots.

Just **** off.
The Liverpool way, no matter the season we find a way to pull this kind of **** off
So glad we’re not signing anyone else and giving the likes of Ings a go instead.
I love Jurgen! he won't leave for bacelona or real, that's for sure
You know the match is gone when even Klopp looked clueless on the sidelines. Had a look of disbelief. Buy better players jurgen mate.
Was hard to tell if Ox was even on the pitch to be honest.
I thought I was going for a ****, but all that came out was a sad, slightly moist fart.
We need more players like Mahrez, Özil, Sanchez etc. who are at their best in those tight pockets of space.
Coutinho is better than all of those mentioned IMO
An interesting remix of @Makingtrax's "2nd out of 92":
And that's why you don't sell your best player in the middle of the season without replacement.

Nothing on the bench.

4th place battle. How exciting.
Chin up la. That's fourth best out of thousands of teams up and down the land.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Oh dear..

Unleash fume like it’s an Everton forum...
Another trophy, bye-bye. First team squad outplayed by West Brom for 80 minutes, who played football, not bus ball.
Remember when we used to win trophies?

Teams that West Brom have put three past this season: Accington Stanley, Liverpool.
Crashing out of the 4th round for the third season in a row under Klopp. I guess he's still learning.
Guys, guys, guys, we're 2-3 down but I've got a great plan... let's just loft a bunch of ****ty, aimless crosses into the box and let their keeper come get them all.
Need to protest against FSG. Sick to death of the constant mediocrity. Businessman, not interested in us moving forward as a club. Sick of it.
On the upside, at least we never have to see Mignolet play for us again.

Unless he plays in the CL which Jurgen might actually do.

Ah well, no positives.
That West Brom line-up had 12 goals between them in their previous 28 matches this season
Won’t win a trophy until we can get a manager in who know how to control a game of football
Still the Champions League to go yet, sure we probably aren't one of the favourites but don't rule us out!
At least we can console ourselves with the net spend trophy I for one cannot wait for that open top bus parade
We were aimlessly crossing the ball into the box. Like West Brom. Against West Brom.
Are we any better now than under Rodgers?
Even Klopp didn't believe. Had a face like a wet echo all second half.
Ok, I'll settle for the Champions League Trophy instead.
Improvement on last year, way later into January before we became a shambolic mess. Next year we may get to mid Feb before it goes tits up.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
"Barring a hugely unexpected run in the Champions League, it’s another trophyless season. The Carling Cup in 2012 and nothing since.

People make fun of Arsenal and yet they’ve won three FA Cups in that period and are in another final."

"Mate I'd bite your hand off for some of Arsenals recent years. That's how **** we've been."

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
They always show up against big sides, but suffer vs teams they are expected to beat. The 5 point gap is going to go away very soon (really 6 points due to their goal difiference).

They will be out of the top 4. However, I have a sneaky feeling they are going to win the Champions League. Those fvckers show up for the main events.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Ultimately winning cups will always mean more to fans then Top 4, whatever they might say.
Only if you've been starved of a cup for long enough. Personally, now, I'd rather get back into the CL than win the FAC or LC.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Only if you've been starved of a cup for long enough. Personally, now, I'd rather get back into the CL than win the FAC or LC.
Yes, winning the FA Cup did get a bit old. Want to see us win a LC, haven't done that yet. Obviously cup runs shouldn't stop progress in the league.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
As if thinking Klopp is better than Wenger is a controversial opinion :lol:

Depends on which forum you are on doesn’t it?

Here it’s up for debate . Other places it’s a given that Klopp is the better manager.

Klopp the better manager :lol:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Depends on which forum you are on doesn’t it?

Here it’s up for debate . Other places it’s a given that Klopp is the better manager.

Klopp the better manager :lol:
Yes, it's a wild conspiracy theory. I mean, all they've done is completely outplay us every game we've played them under Klopp and pinched our precious top 4 spot. They finished above us last year and will do so again. And this is with Klopp under achieving. He's not perfect at all but to scoff at him is ridiculous. The football they play pisses on anything we've done for years.

Top Bottom