• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tales from the RAWK side

Aevi

Hale End FC
I seem to recall Arsenal going out a round earlier in the same competition, to a worse side and by a more lopsided score...
That's true, but Liverpool played their first team while we fielded players that are 2nd or even 3rd in the pecking order. Our exit really wasn't that embarrassing, we treated it as an opportunity to give young and fringe players a chance and we saw what they're made of. If we really wanted to win the game, the lineup would have been almost completely different.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
That's true, but Liverpool played their first team while we fielded players that are 2nd or even 3rd in the pecking order. Our exit really wasn't that embarrassing, we treated it as an opportunity to give young and fringe players a chance and we saw what they're made of. If we really wanted to win the game, the lineup would have been almost completely different.
Liverpool were playing a PL opponent, so of course they played their first team. Whether that’s more shameful than a second team losing 4-2 to a Championship side is up for debate, but it’s definitely embarrassing that we didn’t ‘really want to win’ the game in a season where the two biggest trophies (PL and CL) are already out of reach

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
that was utter bullshit.....
WTF???

WTFF

WHAT THE ACTUAL ****?
Dreadful performance. Most worrying of the season.
**** off you propped up bunch of c*nts. Their desperation to prop up Ali and Kane as some sort of future saviors of England is borderline nauseating now. Absolutely **** off.
JOHN MOSS AND HIT ****ING RAT LINESMAN ARE A PAIR OF ****ING c*nts
Wow and they celebrate as if they deserve that. **** off
Klopp needs to his swerve his Tim Sherwood impersonation. Save it for full time.
Great advert for the Premier league bollocks again...sting in the tail...twist in the plot....lessons will be learnt
Brexit...A great deal for Global britain....get ****ed....Mo Salah...thanks mate great to watch...made me happy.
Skysports analysis

English Refereeing is great

LOVREN is still ****

Deli Ali and Harry Kane win World Cup
Now, is not time to have a go at our players. Its obvious today. The refs are to blame twice.
I cannot remember the last time I was this angry after a game of football, it's ****ing disgusting.
Milner, Can, Henderson. That midfield combo wouldn't look out of place playing for Leicester City, yet here we are.
I have never wanted to hurl a brick into the TV as much as today.
Game is corrupt. ****ing Kane the lanky dope.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
What's the level above "Messi-like". He is approaching that level.
looks like we may have nabbed the best player in the history of North African / Middle Eastern football.
He is Suarez. And he hasn’t even bitten anybody yet.
Salah is not a latin player so Barcelona or Real or Atletico will not have any special appeal for him. I doubt based on his actions so far, he is a footballer that’s solely driven by money. UK is special for Egyptian.
Can see the champions league opponents getting an extra session specifically on 'stopping Mo Salah', fantastic yet again today.
He is already more valuable to us than Coutinho ever was since he brings the goals to us. What a transfer he has been, also such a hard working, shy and humble guy he is. Best transfer in the world in recent years.
I actually cannot believe my eyes with this kid. I've seen many of his goals and they are little miracles.
Will feel bad for them when Salah goes tbh

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
****e, just ****e. **** OFF!!!
sno.gif
We get caught up in our own hype, then wonder why it hurts when we hit the ground hard.
Any chance the mods could set it to autocorrect Pawson to blind inept prick?
Annoying to lose in that way, but I'm thankful I support the team that lost tonight.
Guess we’re blaming this on the ref as usual instead of looking at our own shortcomings
I personally hope none of our players come out with the "not good enough, hold our hands up, credit to them" speech after that. Be nasty about how we were robbed of three clear pens and the refereeing was disgraceful. Shouldn't even entertain the thought that we're not good enough to beat that bag of sh*te.
Didn't wanna win anyway.
We lost and probably deserved to, but I know which team I'd rather support if i was neutral.
I’d rather lose and have a shred of dignity left than have my side winning with those tactics. Proper ****house club.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
We were soo much better then them until the ****house called ramos injured Salah. That ****er ****ing hate him. They werent better then us at all. They needed to cheat and the help of Karius and a worldie
Ramos won it for them really...
Ramos’s deliberate judo throw on Salah won them the match......cheat.
That was 0-1 to a Bale worldie, that’s how I’m remembering it. So ****ing proud of them regardless.
Yes Karius, I blame you
Sergio Ramos playing dirty and of course, getting away with it every time. Complete bullshit.
Karius should never play for us again. Goodnight.
I’d get banned if I said what I thought so I’ll leave it
Them taking out Mo must be looked at by UEFA. And **** off referee
Oh and if Ramos doesn't get lengthy ban for his heinous act on Salah then I am out of this malarkey.
**** off Karius **** off so ****ing much you'll have millions to console you you ****ing dickhead lots of poor bastards like me just had their ****ing hearts broken
We were soo much better then them
**** Karius. I don't ever want to see this awful piece of **** golaie play for us again. Ever. Never seen antything like this.
We kept Ronaldo very quiet.
Pity we couldn't do the same with their surprise match winner Karius.

Top Bottom