• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tales from the RAWK side

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's pretty funny how light Liverpool get off from the media without winning a trophy in a long time.
same with Toothnumb, has anyone ever mention how long since their last thropy (it was league cup back in 2007-2008 I had to google)

maybe nobody say anything cause both are small time clubs

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Pretty sure after 6 years we were being slated.
Cz9rtxT.jpg

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
28 years since their last league title though... It's been so long that the journo's of today aren't old enough to understand :lol:

Yet when you talk about success with their fans they will try to downplay every trophy and achievements Arsenal had or will mock Wenger when in his 22 years he won 10 trophies and led the team to CL final. Then they'll point to the 2005 CL final to approve the thesis they are still one of the biggest clubs in the world even though the now 18-year-old Pool fans probably can't even remember that game.

Bradpiff

Some of the worst fans ever but are untouchable due to Hillsborough

Vandalized the citeh bus but notice how that's all been hushed up, can't stand any Liverpool fan.

Now they are making up conspiracy theories

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Cant really blame Henderson the place is a cult. Joe Cole broke it down pretty well & saw through the mind games.

‘When I joined, the guy interviewing me said “you’ve joined the biggest club in the country” and reeled off the trophies they’d won.

‘I just said “Yeah, if you put it like that, I suppose you’re right”, and Liverpool used that as the headline to the interview.

‘I didn’t want to upset anyone so I just went along with it. But obviously they are not the biggest club any more.’

‘How do you judge how big a club are? Nottingham Forest won the European Cup twice but they’re not a bigger club than Chelsea.’

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I find RAWK such a hypocritical place.

They finally edited out footie idiot from their Sterling thread. Weird how they hate the Sun but were more than happy to have something coined by them about someone they hated on their forum.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Bury 0-0 Liverpool
I’ve been watching Fabinho all the 1st half and a little concerned. I know it’s early doors and Pre season but he isn’t showing for the ball..... is forever pointing for the ball to go anywhere but to him..... is positioning himself next to players so he’s not an option and has given the ball away.

I’m sure he’s feeling his way into things but could offer more for me.

You're concerned, 3rd pre-season game in, about ten days worth of training?

Well **** me.
Thankfully we've plenty of time to sell everyone who played today and sign a new squad.
I've been impressed with Bury, was a bit shocked to see they were still in league 2
It was the draws that cost us last season and doesn't seem to have changed this year. Hmmm.
Pure, unadulterated ****e.
Even with Keita in the side we still struggle to breakdown a low block side!

Top Bottom