• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tales from the RAWK side

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

On Shaqiri

Normally I'd ask why other top clubs aren't interested at that price....
But I genuinely believe once Klopp and this Liverpool come calling players only want us. Like when Van Dijk could have easily went to Chelsea or City but waited for us. Perhaps it's the same reason why nobody else has bid for Fekir.
Once LFC come calling players don't think twice.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The delusion among their fan base is real.

They are at their strongest in many years and are able to truly compete at the big table, but they must not forget that its not light years ahead of the rest of us.

I predict another basic season for them. They could win a cup this year, but the real prizes will elude them yet again.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The Karius debate:
We could just say we're lucky that we now have maybe the best number two keeper around now?
Is there a better one?
I'm fairly certain that if he ends up on loan elsewhere that he'll have a great season and end up a gathering quite some interest from top teams in Europe.
He's almost too good to be a number 2, and too young to be comfortable scrapping for the odd domestic cup games.
Quite a dilemma for him.
It's sad, all this because some c*nt elbowed him in the head.
Just to clarify though, yes, there are a lot of people here and elsewhere who do not believe that Karius had a concussion. There was a post in the pre-season match thread just now from someone apparently denying the existence of concussion at all. While this is clearly a whole new level of idiocy, it does not serve us to pretend it is not a reality. We now have a culture where any old **** that falls out of someone's gob is treated as perfectly valid and reasoned critique, and playing up to that, pandering to the stupid, only makes it worse, as does ignoring it, because then they feel justified.

If they need so hard to believe that someone good looking can't possibly be good at football (and frankly that's the only explanation that makes any kind of sense of this ongoing tidal wave of diarrhoea washing over the boards) then nothing as simple as facts is going to slow them down.
I actually think his good-looks play a part in the abuse he's getting. It's not all of it, but it does play a part, as social media will be the ideal instrument to vent self-frustration at someone; of course, him being (or having been) active on social media will only compound that.
Oh and those so called fans who spend their time on Twitter laughing and abusing him...... go and **** yourself!
They will, but we should be on his side and so should his teammates. It's not like he did it deliberately and he did take a ****ing whack in the head from that c*nt. He's not a bad keeper at all and think about how much he did improve.

It's different because of the fact that they won but Lloris did practically the same thing in the WC final and I haven't heard a peep from anyone. He didn't have concussion.
Still concussed/low on confidence. Whatever it may be.
From a personal career perspective he's had an absolutely torrid few months. I'm sure a few people chucking a bit of abuse at him for a daft instagram video is the least of his problems right now. Its a bit like your fiancée leaving you at the altar, then getting with your best mate afterwards and then your mates going 'listen mate, you need to cancel that Netflix subscription, its no good for you'.
What terrible error? Parrying a very good shot from close range into a dangerous area? In a friendly match?

I understand you're on the right side of this, but calling it a 'terrible error' is also part of the problem.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Before Karius made the error in CL final, was he that bad really? Just wondering, don't really watch liverpool games.

gkoat

Before Karius made the error in CL final, was he that bad really? Just wondering, don't really watch liverpool games.

He was more error-prone in the last half of this last season than Sczesny/Almunia during his 'something-is-clearly-not-ok-with-him-he-needs-to-be-sat' phase. Betting on a keeper error was relatively safe, something mental happened in the same vein as we saw. Klopp knew this was a liability going into Jan and could've made reinforcements, but chose to sign the Ox instead. LFC could've seriously won the CL had it not been for Klopp's bad business in January. Had Wenger done the same, we'd be livid.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
He's awful in my opinion, Championship level keeper, or bottom 6 Premier League. City let him go as he wasn't up to scratch.

Have to agree. He's been playing in Stuttgart's youth setup before joining City and no one bat an eye when he left, contrary to when Leno left for Leverkusen out of our 2nd team - that was near catastrophe for us: The next Neuer leaving VfB 'cause a manager backed Ulreich blocked his path into the first team.

Karius never struck me as a special keeper at Mainz, too, and I was genuinely baffled Klopp bought him to try and replace Mignolet.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
Have to agree. He's been playing in Stuttgart's youth setup before joining City and no one bat an eye when he left, contrary to when Leno left for Leverkusen out of our 2nd team - that was near catastrophe for us: The next Neuer leaving VfB 'cause a manager backed Ulreich blocked his path into the first team.

Karius never struck me as a special keeper at Mainz, too, and I was genuinely baffled Klopp bought him to try and replace Mignolet.

he cost 4.5 mill euros buy out, and I guess they wheren't spending, or didn't have the money to spend big on a goalie then, and Kloppo, as he does at times, seemed intent on giving the players he took over chances. He is better than Mignolet, not that this is saying much. But 2nd half last seaosn he was ok every time I saw him until the final.

Problem is, if you can call it a problem, Liverpool don't actually give up that many shots on goals and want their goalies to be progressive and cut out shots, rather than stay back deep on their line to save them (like De Gea does for instance). So their goalies will never make a lot of highlight reals saves playing this style. So in the eyes of fans they aren't good goalies, cos you don't see them make great saves.

It'll be the same with Alisson, he won't actually need to make too many saves per game, unlike in Rome. Cos he won't be facing anywhere near the same amount of shots.

But anyway, back to RAWK! Aren't all fan sites deluded to an extent? Reading a Manchester City fan here having a go about RAWK is funny though. There is NOWHERE worse than Blue Moon for the absolute worst in fan bases, and uter entitlment. The dregs of football forums.

The one thing I hate about RAWK though is that it's over moderated. Which makes it sort of pointless. They have some power happy moderators who are actually rather clueless not just about football, but their own club half the time.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
*Sergio Ramos wins best CL defender *
**** Ramos.
**** off ramos you c*nt
Trip and break a leg you ****house
"And now the award for **** of the tournament, Sergio The C*nt Ramos!"
swanker.gif
And the award for WWE star of the season goes to...
Get the ****ing cheat off the stage dammit
sno.gif
ramos you get an award for cheating an injuring a fellow player utter disgrace
Sorry but Ramos was not the defender of the tournament last year in any way, shape or form. Why don't they just give Madrid all the awards and let us get on with the ****ing draw.
****ing bent UEFA giving an award to a ****ing bent defender. Never change UEFA you ****c*nts.
He's sitting directly behind Salah too. Salah's probably too nice a person to tell him to **** off.
@hydrofluoric acid

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
:lol:

I still don't understand the hate for Ramos from Liverpool fans. It was Salah who tried to injure Ramos by pulling him down imo. But coming from the fans who decided to support Suarez racism against Evra nothing should surprise me anymore from them!
I liked then unliked the post.

Latest posts

Top Bottom