• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tales from the RAWK side

But anyway, back to RAWK! Aren't all fan sites deluded to an extent? Reading a Manchester City fan here having a go about RAWK is funny though. There is NOWHERE worse than Blue Moon for the absolute worst in fan bases, and uter entitlment. The dregs of football forums.

The one thing I hate about RAWK though is that it's over moderated. Which makes it sort of pointless. They have some power happy moderators who are actually rather clueless not just about football, but their own club half the time.

Must have missed this.

I don't post on Bluemoon, however, I know Ric, the owner, he's a decent bloke. I used to read it quite often as it was a really good place for info, some great threads on there taking the p1ss out of ourselves and others.
The last 2-3 years though, it's becoming unreadable, I probably have a look on there once a month, and usually do a search for posters I used to read a lot from in the past.

RAWK, however, is absolutely ridiculous, the North Korea of football forums where you toe the line, or get banned, even their own fans. They lock threads left, right and centre if posters say something the mods disagree with, any criticism of a player/manager is met by a barrage of 'top redding' from other posters, it's a truly toxic place.

So yeah, I have a go about RAWK because it's deserved, all football forums seem to have it's neanderthals, Bluemoon is one of them too. However, it doesn't alter my view about that site.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
It's that time again @hydrofluoric acid
Well that was garbage.
Time wasting to make a Mourinho team look like amateurs
We're like Man Utd of last season as of now. ****ed off not taking one of our most in-form players in case he gets a few boos, who cares!
End of the world, worst team ever, catastrophe etc etc. Grow the **** up you bunch of ballbags. We've still got 2 games to go and qualification is still in our hands.
Watching that was like gouging my eyes out with a spoon!!
That was **** and not just a bad day at the office. There is something wrong with the team. If we are not careful, we won't even be playing in the Europa next season.
Long throws, centre half up front and Origi - this was one of the worst performances I've ever seen.

Embarrassing.
Well this is the worse result in Europe in my lifetime.
We just got beaten by Huddersfield reserves.
Bloody lucky to get nil.
To the surprise of absolutely no-one we couldn’t manage to pull it back. Shocking tactics and mentality.
We deserved that. This is on Klopp, we've not played that well all season and he's not done enough to sort it out.
Klopp got it all wrong to be honest.
That was like Hodgson all over again.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
If that's football. I'm done
They win the World Cup or something?
In all my years, i've never seen a bigger group on ponces than psg. c*nt players, c*nt manager, c*nt fans, c*nt owners. Just a horrible bunch of c*nts.
Tiago silva is bordering on ramos ****ishness
Would be happy to see Neymar suffer a career ending injury sometime soon.
People actually defended Neymar over the summer ha - what a horrible c*nt hope he breaks a leg
What a detestable football club. From the owners, to the manager and to the players. Absolute c*nts.
I've never felt as sick watching a game of 'football' in my life. The biggest bunch of ****houses I've ever seen on a pitch.
U can on,ly wish the worst for neymar football wise.... really Hope Karma will strike soon....
Verratti may have as well been a torturer in the gulags today and he still wouldn't see red.
PSG is no better than Lance Armstrong.
That's why I don't like European footy, too much cheating, diving, feigning injury, ****e referees, not being allowed to challenge for the ball. very frustrating to watch.

We weren't good enough really but to lose that gang of cheating pond life is quite dispiriting.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Clearly the two best teams in the league. They hit the post and it went in. Ours was out by millimeters. Could have ended in a draw, unfortunately we lost. We’re still ****ing boss. Rarely you see Pep as pragmatic as tonight. Only Klopp brings this out of Pep.

We’ll still win the league.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

I think I need to realise I'm never going to see my team win the league.

LOL

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
We currently need 16 wins from 18. That's it. 16 from 18.

It might be 15 from 17 tonight, it might be 16 from 17.

But we need 16 wins.

Yeah, that's all LMAOOOOOO

blaze_of_glory

Clearly the two best teams in the league. They hit the post and it went in. Ours was out by millimeters. Could have ended in a draw, unfortunately we lost. We’re still ****ing boss. Rarely you see Pep as pragmatic as tonight. Only Klopp brings this out of Pep.

We’ll still win the league.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

I think I need to realise I'm never going to see my team win the league.

LOL
Chelsea fan last year? Who next?

Top Bottom