• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tales from the RAWK side

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
1.12 centimetres!
Disappointing - City are a side full of bastards
Lovren had one of his Lovren games unfortunately
I think I need to realise I'm never going to see my team win the league.
Ederson and the crowd wasting about 2 mins and him adding 20 seconds for it summed up that despicable officiating display. The whole of Manchester wanted them to win and they got it, led by a guy from Manchester. Sickening.
When it matters most, Lovren explodes! Klopp is not brave enough, starting that midfield deserves nothing
Someone drug test Bernado Silva he must've ran a marathon there.
You'll have to go a long way to find worse substitutions than we've gone with today.
Absolutely livid with the referee. I'm 100 % sure the result would've gone differently had he done his frigging job and sent Kompany off for his shocking tackle on Salah.

Apart from that I want to go on a massive rant in Swedish about the referee, but I'm not sure swearing in a foreign language is allowed under forum rules. Regardless, **** Cheaty. Should be relegated to the Conference for their financial doping the cheats.
Another final lost.
What the interviewer didn't challenge Kompany on his clear red ......?
Think Klopp is turning into a choker.

When the pressure is on he goes negative which will never win you the title imo.
Wouldn’t it be nice if once, just once, opposition players weren’t given the benefit of the doubt by referees that never give our players any. We got ****ed around this time of year the last time we were in with a shout, and lo and behold another manc ref gives them an advantage in a game that involved tiny margins.
Taylor’s an absolute disgrace

Didn’t want to send off kompany and be the man who decided this game

Just do your job you piece of ****
Never want to see Henderson-Milner-Winjanldum starting another big game away from home ever again. How many ****ing times before Klopp sees it **** me.
Undercover stinking rats on this forum really blaming Lovren for that. Dirty stinking rats.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
l_423.jpg

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
That tackle from Lovren on Aguero gets no mentioning of course. Terrible fans. I never forget this pathetic loser after they beat Dortmund in a friendly:

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I saw a comment where a poster claimed it should be a goal if the ball passes half the goal line. They are something else :lol:

Edit: Actually, they started a petition to review the system since some believe it crosses the line!

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I saw a comment where a poster claimed it should be a goal if the ball passes half the goal line. They are something else :lol:

Edit: Actually, they started a petition to review the system since some believe it crosses the line!

Well since the shadow already passed the line, they're onto something. :lol: :lol:

All they need to do now is claim conspiracy with video manipulation because it took about 5 minutes for the replay to show it.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Someone drug test Bernado Silva he must've ran a marathon there.

I mean...at least that guy's not completely wrong. I said City were gonna win again once their doping fridge was stocked again after the New Year.

Realistically, I think Liverpool will win the league anyway. They have won all their games against 6th and lower - not just unbeaten, but won. They already played Arsenal and City twice, they have Chelsea and Sp**s at home and are still 4 points clear. It's just good they won't win it unbeaten.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
@hydrofluoric acid @<<reed>> We go again
Great start to 2019 like. Hopefully it doesn't mirror 2016/17.
Wolves were utterly ****e too...

Ah well
Wolves fans reminded us how truly moronic they are.
BBC are embarrassing themselves, making out that Wolves played brilliantly (they were ****) and not referencing our actual team, and Wolves’ fans are pathetic.
BBC just can't say Liverpool played their reserve side.

Horrible performance but it was a far cry from our first team
Shut your stupid thick baldy head shearer.
Who cares? We can concentrate on the two trophies that really matter now
I forgot what it was like to watch players smash in goals from 30+ yards against Mignolet every other game. Can't say I've missed it.
Not arsed and I doubt Klopp or the players are either judging by our recent history in this competition. A nuisance fixture interrupting our inexorable march to the title.
Oh and those commentators can **** off creaming themselves over Neves' goal. You could have parked one of Mourinhos double decker buses in the space Mignolet left at his near post. Shocking goalkeeping that.
sbut.gif
If we're not going to win it, this is the next best outcome.
Can say in total honesty, that for the first time in 40 years, I don't give a toss about an FA Cup defeat.
All those Wolves fans with their **** songs can cherish this day for the rest of their lives, the day they saw the debut match of one of the greatest Dutch defenders in history.
Gash, can't really be arsed though. Bigger fish to fry.
On the plus side, I don’t have to watch anymore BBC football for another year.
bbc keep on "what's wrong with Liverpool? Errrrr what's wrong is we've played a bunch of youth and reserve players, fecking deal with it
I should care more I guess, but I really can't be arsed. Sick of the crazy scheduling of this competiton, sick of our rival always getting easy ties when we get the harder ones. I'm more concerned about who we play at the back on Saturday, as Brighton are in form at the moment.
Even as someone who wasn’t particularly arsed whether or not we went through tonight, that was a painful sight.
We’ve been ****e in every FA Cup game we’ve played under Klopp with the exception of Everton last season, and even that wasn’t brilliant, so this is no great surprise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom