• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tales from the RAWK side

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He hasn’t been able to break into the team and I think a Keita that had played regularly up until now would look very different. Liverpool have a good thing going and Wijnaldum credit to him has stepped up.

Having said that at the end of the day he hasn’t lived up to his price tag so far. We shall see next season, a lot of recent imports have struggled in their first season. Can’t remember the last player to come into this league and have a great season straight away (I’m sure I’m missing an obvious one or two).

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
West Ham 1-1 Liverpool
Well, thats that.
It's the hope that kills you.

Firmino was terrible, I don't think he made a pass to a liverpool player in the final 3rd.

We didn't deserve that, Origi at the end summed us up.
We sucked balls
Just **** off.

**** performance all round
No ones being a bed wetter by saying that we’ve just blowin it!! A long way to go but that’s no help to us....such a disappointment
We just seem to be a bit flat atm,hard to understand why to be honest.

One thing it isn't is pressure though.
Firmino doing his best to outdo Keita in the ****eness award
Well, next time anyone slates Henderson, just have think about tonight before you post.
Bottling it big time
Keita was incredibly bad. klopp keeps trying to put faith in him and he keeps faltering.
That warm weather training and going out of the FA Cup early has worked a real treat for us.
rolleyes.gif
Does Fabinho have nothing else in his attacking armoury than that pitching wedge over defenders. It gets tiresome seeing him underweight them and Mane and Salah having to compete against giants in the air.
****ing terrible, we're going to really struggle to recover from this week. Two fairly scandalous performances considering what was at stake.
Bag of fooking ****e. Too many players choking at this title challenge, same old same old.
You really have to question Klopp and the club as a whole in regards to whatever the **** we've been doing as a team over the last two weeks. Leicester looked our equals despite playing more matches. West Ham went to Wimbledon and didn't look any more tired than we did tonight. Players are getting injured left and right in training and that warm weather bollocks looks to be just a myth.
There's always one:
No club can have the kind of strength in depth enjoyed by the likes of City. United, maybe, given their money. I call this a point gained under the circumstances.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Manchester United 0-0 Liverpool
Pathetic.

I'm fuming.
Pathetic. Shrunk again when we should have stood up and made it count.
Would have taken a point before the game.

But given the circumstances, that was toothless and pathetic.
Mane's passing
sad.gif
That was absolutely awful
So did Jose do the team talk instead of Baconface then?
Man City must be ****ting themselves.
What a spineless cowardly performance, these guys don’t want to win the league, passing it around with 20 seconds to go, Milner should never play right back again, or midfield either.
That was garbage, the worst I've seen us for 2 years
An afternoon of bad Klopp decisions. Starting with Milner and then bringing on the semi-retired Sturridge instead of Shaqiri. Topped off by subbing out our top goalscorer for someone who's cheeky as **** to call themselves a footballer.
Absolutely garbage, I can't believe what I've just watched.
Completely bottled it. I think it was ridiculous to say that in the other games, but it absolutely applies here considering the context.
Disgusting performance. Happy with a point. **** off.
Soul crushing performance.
We did nothing, deserved nothing and this does not look well for the rest of the season. We shrink under pressure.
I will come back tomorrow morning when the kids are at school

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Everton 0-0 Liverpool
Absolutely woeful. The managers selections in these big aways are a massive concern. Funnily enough he nailed it at Sp**s and we were stunning yet he's not touched anything like it since. Bizarre. Having no quality back up in attack to change it also constantly bites us in the arse.
IF someone had told us we would be one point behind the leaders in March before the season began, we'd have bitten their hands off.
Dunno if it's just the emotion of not getting the 3 points but thought we were pathetic and seemed like the pressure of getting a result was getting to us.
Milner? Lallana? seriously? we choked completely..
Awful subs. Woeful finishing.

FFS.

Everton are ****ing terrible as well.
Small time wankers cheering a home 0-0. Much like last Sunday.
You'll never hear a crowd celebrate a 0-0 which makes it 19 games against their detested neighbours without a win like that ever. It's beyond small time.
Tactical masterclass from Klopp today.

Football is a simple game and today Klopp ****ed it right up - worst substitution decisions I have seen for a long, long time.

Game over for the title.
****ing hell. Chasing a win and Klopp brings on Milner? Deserve to lose just for that alone. Klopp's subs has been criminal recently man. Salah's head has gone, absolutely zero composure, and his first touch has been horrid recently.
The only reason Everton exist is to cheer whenever Liverpool doesn't win a game, pathetic!
You sometimes have to wonder what goes through Klopp's mind before substitutions. His substitutions have to be among some of the worst in the whole league, **** me.
I think the players could do with a nice warm break somewhere. Would do them the world of good.... Oh wait.
Absolute nobodies cheering at FT there, what ambition.
You know what, when we lost it under Brendan we lost it going for it. This time, if we lose it it'll be because we hesitated. I'm baffled by Klopp's choices the last couple of away games. I don't know what he is doing and where he expects goals to come from. We didn't deserve to win today, just like we didn't against United.

It's out of our hands again. Maybe we'll look back at the end of the season and say that's what we needed to get us back into the groove and over the line.
Least the lads at the dvd factory will be getting the hours they deserve tonight

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The only reason Everton exist is to cheer whenever Liverpool doesn't win a game, pathetic!
Literally! I only watch the games with us, and the 2 with Liverpool just to enjoy the squirming.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Burnley 0-0 Man City, 2nd half begins
I've picked a bad day to stop sniffing glue
This is the longest half of football I've ever watched.
Just a few minutes more and City will be gassed.
Burnley look comfortable.
They can do this all day long.
Pep getting desperate bringing on another forward
Burnley 0-1 Man City, Sergio Aguero 61'
Oh **** off
****ing joke. Gutless nothing club.
Look at the lowlifes that "support" them, just standing there clapping. Pathetic club.
Ah well. Can't beat that kind of luck.
****ing brexit team
****ing c*nts. Sitting back like gormless ****wits. **** off.
Turning this off.
Just ****ing typical..
11mm when we played them..
And now the Jammy c*nts score with the ball just millimeteres over the line.. ****ing cheating bastards.. **** off you corrupt c*nts.. just **** right off.. bastards..
Full-Time
They didn't even test them. Utter ****
Cheating corrupt c*nts.
Would be nice if a team could actually have a go against them sometimes, c*nts the lot of em.
Just checked the score. Expected. Glad I didn't watch.
They are coached by man who comes from the most snide and arrogant football club in the world. Cheating softly is in his dna.
Ahhh well, another pathetic little pointless club who didn’t even try to score in a home game.
God, we’re ****ing cursed.

Best team in thirty years and we’ll lose out to these blatant FFP-baiting cheats.

Top Bottom