• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tales from the RAWK side

ItWasMeBarry

Think Liverpool will win the CL. They’ll slice up Barcelona at times.

Yeah fancy Barcelona but it’ll be close I think.

html5

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Barcelona 3-0 Liverpool
We have had nothing off this referee all game.
They are the luckiest side I have ever seen. This referee has given them everything.
Feel like a Catalan street urchin has been in my arse pocket and had off with my phone, wallet and keys.
Better team lost. Mixture of brilliance and bad luck
The best Liverpool team we've had in my lifetime and barring a miracle we're almost certainly going to finish trophy-less yet again. It feels like we're cursed.
You have to start asking yourself why we consistently get beaten in matches of this magnitude.
Does anyone know what that ref was smoking?
****ing proud of the lads tonight....took a game to Barca Ive seen no one else do..got suckered for it but thats the risk..Mo and Mane should have delivered on the great work from rest of team...Barca bench mark football team and we had them parking the Bus...but their attack more lethal than ours.

The lads come home on their shields.
**** Suarez he should get a devils reception next Tuesday night at Anfield for his ****housery and that celebration tonight forget what he post about Liverpool all PR guff
Surprised he hasn't bitten anyone in his time at Barca. Clown of a person.
Suarez can **** off too the c*nt. Thought he would act with a bit more class against us after sticking by him through all his negrito bullshit.

Turns out not.
Horrible c*nts that lot.
Our season is over now, but we gave it a good go.
The little c*nt found Coutinho a house before Barca bought him. I don’t take this lightly
**** me these are average as **** plus Messi
Ah well, hopefully there's a miracle somewhere or it's another trophyless season. All the fun along the way is amazing and this season has been really good overall but gets slightly sickening never winning anything anymore.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
The way they are banging on about Suarez is ridiculous and hypocritical.

That is Suarez, that is the same Suarez they had at Pool', he's always been a hot head who gives full commitment and does whatever it takes to win. Its the same Suarez who desperately wanted to leave them he flirted with us.

Did they really expect Suarez to change his style cos he played for them?

Calling him out for it now is very strange.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The pre-match hope:
Pinning all my hopes on you Leicester this will be torture but come the **** on
Can the miserable bastards all **** off elsewhere for a few hours please?
This finishes 3-3 with a late equaliser from Vardy and Carra bursting into the commentary box screaming “CITY HAVE CAVED IN”
The pressure is building:
Can almost hear Neville’s bum squeaking
Not sure I can keep watching this without oxygen.
The kiss of death:
Get to 70 minutes at 0-0 and can see them losing their heads and getting caught out on the counter.
Untitled.jpg

Oh **** off
****ing c*nts.
Can't believe it
My heart just dropped into my stomach
Tyler and Neville, i mean wow.
Neville has just creamed himself
sno.gif
You can't make this **** up when we are involved in stuff, you really can't.
Im not watching, but I don't need an active imagination to know what those two c*nts sounded like in the commentary.

Next season I'm actively boycotting them two sad bastards from my ears. Neville especially has shown himself up to be a massive unprofessional small time c*nt. He's embarrassing.
I have to say Tyler and Neville where absolutely disgraceful there.
Once it got past 65 I'd actually allowed myself to hope. *****.
Iheanacho through on goal, chance to level it...
And there it was
**** c*nt
He meant that.
Ian Nacho is ****e, what a miss

Pep is a moaning ****
Missed that on purpose.
Yeah u c*nt, misses on purpose! Drag him off brendan
Are you KIDDING me
The **** was that shot??
He meant that he’s a City fan.
Full-Time: Manchester City 1-0 Leicester
Football can **** right off.
They think they’ve won it. Hope that comes back to haunt them
City were awful, saved by a once in a lifetime Kompany worldie.
Sickening.
Good thing about the last day is that we won't have to be sitting in here ****ting ourselves - just scoreboard watching.
I mean if it all leads to them ****ing up on Sunday and us pipping them on the line then it’s all worth it. But the utter desperation from pundits, commentators, referees and officials for a team that is essentially against everything that football should be about really does leave a despicable taste in the mouth.
So unfair. Brighton are gash lads. Its over
Leicester players all happy clappy with the City players at the end.
You couldn’t write it. Since when can kompany bang them in from there. **** city, **** football and **** iheanacho the c*nt
Not going to lie, this feels ****ing awful. It’s like getting everything right on the PlayStation only to get beaten by a deus ex machina from the computer. To just as much net joy for humanity I might add.
You’re a City hero, Nacho. They aren’t taking you back though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom