• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tales from the RAWK side

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Brighton score:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Get the **** in Glen Murray
its happening gif?
It was short-lived:
****s sake 1-1 now
****ing hate Aguero, wish he'd **** off already
1-1 is still great for us and Brighton are obviously up for this!
2-1:
For **** sake.
Glenn Murray is a ****ing gimp, played a throughball to a City player which gave them the corner, then rolled out the red carpet to his direct opponent. Some hero he turned out to be.
1-2 is still great for us and Brighton are obviously up for this!
Keep this 1-2 until 80th and get a heartbreaker!
If Brighton can keep it at 2-1 for a while, City will get nervous again.
I can confirm that City did not get nervous:
Dream over
city scored again
Even Brighton and Leicester fought much better than those Utd c*nts by the way.
Just hope we can sign off with a win now. History needs to show how ridiculous this season has been.
The bitterness begins:
Interesting to see if Chelsea also start ignoring FFP rules from now on.
Ah well, bravo Lance Armstrong FC.
Rich c*nts.
Laporte, gundogan, mahrez. all signed during pep's reign. you can only say financial fair play to them.
Congrats Pep. So hard to cope with unlimited money and spending £60million on bench players. Literally the only season he hasn't had by far the best team in the country he's managed in 16/17 he ****ing failed miserably. Hope the rest of England enjoys 100 point seasons every year with nobody having a chance against the unlimited money Man City can spend with literally no risk whatsoever.

Sour grapes? Of course it is. But how can you not have sour grapes when you have a 97 point season and the only thing in your way is a club who literally cheated the system and have spent 10 years spending insane amounts on players and replacing failed £30m signings with £40m+ ones instead. Rinse and repeat ad ****ing nauseum. **** off.
There will be a lot of people taking delight over us not winning the title, when perhaps the bigger picture should be how the cheating in regards to City has been largely ignored by those in positions governing the game.
City winning just feels a bit like after the Lord Mayor's show. The roof would come off Anfield if we'd won; them winning seems a bit meh, like even their own fans aren't that bothered.
Imagine winning the league with a 4-1 away win and still singing something about "scouse bastards"...
Congrats city, enjoy your cheated title.
Only one club won today.
Thank you Reds.
Even their celebrations seem fake and plastic. Pathetic.
@PoleInGoal you asked...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Congrats Pep. So hard to cope with unlimited money and spending £60million on bench players. Literally the only season he hasn't had by far the best team in the country he's managed in 16/17 he ****ing failed miserably. Hope the rest of England enjoys 100 point seasons every year with nobody having a chance against the unlimited money Man City can spend with literally no risk whatsoever.

Sour grapes? Of course it is. But how can you not have sour grapes when you have a 97 point season and the only thing in your way is a club who literally cheated the system and have spent 10 years spending insane amounts on players and replacing failed £30m signings with £40m+ ones instead. Rinse and repeat ad ****ing nauseum. **** off.

Tbf that post is spot on. City have just taken the piss for years.

PR laundering for despotic royal families makes it too hard for me to get behind, even when it comes to Liverpool.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's must be really annoying finishing the season 97 points and not win it I don't think they'll have better chance than this

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
But pretty sure they are winning CL hopefully they bottle against Sp**s who lost 13 league games ffs

Bradpiff

Can't help but feel a bit for them, I actually agree with some of the quotes. **** city.

They had a 7 point lead they only have themselves to blame I hate this narrative that we should feel sorry for Liverpool, or anything like that they threw it away themselves. They have no one to blame but Liverpool

Bradpiff

In a few years I might look back at this season and wished Liverpool won it.. Real danger City makes this a 1 team league.

Well the prem has always been a 2 team league regardless of what sky will tell you, someone will step up and Pep still has to go to PSG and back to Barca

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
In a few years I might look back at this season and wished Liverpool won it.. Real danger City makes this a 1 team league.
That'll hurt the pockets of the powers at be even more. The only thing this league has going for it for years is the competitiveness. Yes they're having a decent season in Europe but how sustainable is it? Real, Barca, Bayern will all get stronger and better.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Great season from Liverpool. Fair play.

Robertson and Trent Alexander Arnold are hugely impressive, stunning players.

remains

Have to feel a bit sorry for the scoucers. City are becoming impossible for most clubs to compete with over 38 games.

But on the other hand you never see any City fans in the real world and therefore don’t have to put up with their bullshit.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Must suck balls to get 97 points, lose just one league game and still not win the league. Sucks even bigger balls to see Sp**s lose 13 games out of 38 and get THIRD. I know they only drew 2, but **** me. THIRTEEN losses.

Funny how the whole country wanted scummy City to win it. We must all be so unfair and bitter... How can we all have such an irrational dislike for their fanbase? Strange... :lol:

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Liverpool will be up for CL final more than anything. They will be more determined to finish this season with silverware than had they won PL today.

Combine that with losing the final last year the way they did. Second final in a row, second season with no silverware. They won't let that happen.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Liverpool will be up for CL final more than anything. They will be more determined to finish this season with silverware than had they won PL today.

Combine that with losing the final last year the way they did. Second final in a row, second season with no silverware. They won't let that happen.
The more I think about it, the more I have this feeling they will totally sh!t the bed, and Klopps miserable record in finals will continue. Sp**s rock up in their biggest game in the clubs history as underdogs, grab the cup and run off with it, leaving Klopp and the fans in tatters again.

Top Bottom