• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tales from the RAWK side

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The more I think about it, the more I have this feeling they will totally sh!t the bed, and Klopps miserable record in finals will continue. Sp**s rock up in their biggest game in the clubs history as underdogs, grab the cup and run off with it, leaving Klopp and the fans in tatters again.

What’s Poch’s record in finals again?

Oh that’s right he’s only reached one.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The more I think about it, the more I have this feeling they will totally sh!t the bed, and Klopps miserable record in finals will continue. Sp**s rock up in their biggest game in the clubs history as underdogs, grab the cup and run off with it, leaving Klopp and the fans in tatters again.

I fully believe Sp**s are winning it. I've made peace with now so I won't be surprised on the day. When the pressure is really really on Liverpool tend to play within themselves. I also think Pochettino as a tactician in a one off game is better than Klopp, it also helps that he exudes calmness.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Banner doing his best for Sp**s again.

I genuinely think, if the **** win, you should be banned.

I’m not saying Pool are nailed on or any of that sh*te, it’s just you hear so much about Klopp’s record in finals but he has actually won them in the past.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Liverpool 4-5 (pens) Man City
Losing this will set us up nicely for the season.
There will be ****ing fire and thunder when it counts, when real trophies are at stake.
I expect us to beat them in both games in the league this season.
Alisson should have saved something.
Thank you Gini for being pathetic from minute one to his last touch.
They're really celebrating that like it means something. Do they get a place in Europe for it?
They have this inferiority complex ... that they feel that they still have something to prove when it comes to us. We're in their head definitely
The goal line gods are really with these c*nts, not for the first time.
We had Pep rattled - they don't like playing us
we’re gonna make some ppls piss boil this season and it’s gonna be a beautiful thing
One thing to add, **** putting the ball out sportingly when we please these. They don’t do it, so neither should we. **** stain of a team they are and **** their dickhead manager too.
We'll have them this season- we were on top there for a good hour, just didn't fall our way again. This millimeter luck they keep having won't last.
Second half was good, but it would've been better if Henderson punched Guardiola is his mouth
Nobody I expect will dominate City like we did for long periods and make them look nervous and second best.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Not a reaction to this game but I don't think they'll be as close this year. Likely be 2nd again but I don't see things going as well for them again.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Find it mental they haven’t strengthened at all, they still needed depth in the full back and striking positions for me.

They’ve got to play in the World Club thing as well as everything else. Wouldn’t be surprised if they struggle with injuries after the long season last year.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
No chance Liverpool have the same luck this season with all the offside goals, goalkeeping howlers and injury immunity. Last year is as close as it will get!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Been a while...
Martin Atkinson

Referee was bribed 100%.

Atrocious!
70% of the possession, 70%of the fouls. Typical OT afternoon.
United have already went out and bought boxes of Vaseline for when they play Abu Dhabi. That's the worst bit about this result. You know the wankers will bend over for them.
Simple headline, really:

"VAR earns Man Utd a valuable point in their relegation fight."

Should have been 0-1.
A point away at a top six.....teen club is always a good point.
When was the last time we dropped points to a bottom half side? Famous sorta-vuctory for Owle.
Atkinson was atrocious. I'm inclined to call his performance very ****ing dodgy. It was that bad.
Mike Riley will be proud of that performance from Atkinson.
Criticise the performance all you like, but we were a competent referee away from winning a difficult away match relatively comfortably. United did absolutely nothing.
Guess we gave them enough hope to not sack Ole, that's always a positive.
They are game raisers. Biggest game of the season for them. After our performance I have to say I am pretty happy with a draw.
Thought we struggled to come to terms with Atkinson.

He was everywhere!

He just spoiled everything we did and was arguably Utd's greatest weapon.
Atkinson needs demoting
Demoting? He needs ****ing shooting.
Refused to watch the 2nd half as I'd have put my fist through the telly. Made use of the time taking my frustrations out on housework.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Liverpool 2-3 Atletico

YNWA rings out anyway we are stillt he Champions of Europe lets remember. Full whistle goes.
What a way to go out. Should have won this game 5-0 instead we let in 2 completely avoidable goals. What a waste
Ah well! Guess we'll have to 'settle' for winning the League.
Burst myself with rage at the refereeing before their second, but the goalie. The goalie. Ah well.
Wonder if Simeone will still be running down the touchline next week when the whole competition is suspended.
Why can we never have a semi competent reserve keeper? If you put a highlight reel for our keeper mistakes since 2010 it'd go on for about 12 minutes. **** me. It has to be a priority in the summer.
Absolutely battered them until Adrian decided he was bored
It feels rather hollow because I'd be shocked if the competition gets completed anyway, but **** me that was hard to watch. On another day we score 7 and that isn't an exaggeration. Alisson is a ****ing huge miss and Adrian really will need picking up before Monday because there is no excusing those mistakes.
Hopefully we prevent Everton from having a shot on target on Monday as they'll score from pretty much every one of them if they do.
Great performance by the outfield players,the less said about the muppet in goal the better.

Hopefully he gets the Karius treatment in the summer and is sent 2,000 miles away.
Thought we played absolutely fantastic, Adrian makes one mistake and then the c*nts win.
All this fawning over Atletico on BT. Like they planned to go 2-0 down and planned for a goalkeeping howler. They were battered.
That's hard to take, lost to gang of absolute ****s in a game we should have been out of sight in.

Morata came on and literally the first thing he did was dive and then fake an injury.
If the competition doesn't get cancelled, I hope they get ****ing battered in the next round.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Funny how some appear to be laughing that the Champions League might get cancelled, when the Premiership may also get cancelled :lol:
Of course, the entitled toss rags think they're going be given the trophy irrespective of how many games they've played :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom