• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tales from the RAWK side

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Heard there is another doze incoming. Is it true @American_Gooner ?
Better late than never...
Nothing needs to be said really. It's the same story over and over and over again.

The refs completely ignore fouls and pens for us, and we play like **** because of it.
Bit of luck one of Marriner or Martin Tyler will croak it tonight, cheer me up a little bit
Officiating was ****ing disgusting. But we were ****ing **** too. 1 shot on target was it? Utter ****e.

Need to do better.
3 ****ing clear pens not given. Not one. Not two. Three! Red card for Walcott not even given as a foul. Conceding from a free kick that wasn’t a foul. Yellow cards given to us like sweets and nothing for them. Absolutely corrupt bullshit from this c*nt of a ref.
Anyone taking a short corner again should be docked two weeks' wages
Also we're too ****ing nice. Jürgen, take the fine/ban and just ****ing lay into that prick. If Marriner put in a performance like that against Ferguson-era Man Utd, he'd never ref in this league again.
2021 off to a great start all round
I know @Notorious Big likes Klopp but I didn't know he was on RAWK now:
Only thing for it now is to null and void the season.
Rip that **** Marriner a new arse hole Jurgen. Take then fine, tell them to **** off. I really really really can not believe what I just saw.
Also, worst reffing I have ever seen and that is quite an achievement
Our last few games have felt like one long, horrible match.

How long until some divvy whose been on here since about 2001 and has posts in the dozens of thousands starts taking his anger out on everyone else?
First time I'm concerned about performances and results in over 3,4 years.
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUK ARE THESE REFS?!?!?! there was a moment in the first half where i thought it was a pen / corner and they got a goal kick... there was a CLEAR pen on mo in second half that every other team gets, but not us. this is total and utter ****ing bollocks.
Absolute ****ing ****.

I'm getting closer and closer each week to being completely done with this ****ing league.

Week after week we're getting ****ed over by officials and then having to watch the likes of Pogba awarded penalties for ****ing kicking himself.

Absolute bullshit.
Snatch your hands off for top 4 at this rate. We just look completely off.
Klopp needs to start questioning the refereeing. That was scandalous again tonight, ****ing sick of it. One set of rules for us, a different set for everyone else.
CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY THE EXACT ****ING SAME WAY IN A FEW
WEEKS TIME!
I love you Jurgen but please stop the endless ****ing crossing, make it ****ing stop.

Turgid.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United

As bent as it gets from the referee.

Everytime we broke he found a way (for or against) to stop us in our tracks

Each time they went down he gave the decision

I lost count of the timewasting by them

One of those games where the ref hasn't done anything 'newsworthy' yet ****ed us at every step

That pass when we broke at the end of the first half and he blew 5 seconds early summed it up. Cheating Manc c*nt.
Awful being high up in the league isn't it. Bring back Hodgson I say.
Salah and Mane have dropped off a cliff since getting Covid
Could play another 90 minutes and not score. 0 goals in 3 games now. Shocking stuff.
Hope we score again soon
Another dire performance. We need a CB. We know that. But our front lads have fallen off a cliff. Clinging on to a 0-0 ffs. Averaging less than 2 points a game over out last 32 games. How do you fall off a cliff so far from winning 37 and drawing 1 of 38 games to being a 72-75 point team?

Serious issues. Top 4 a slog at this rate.
Luke Shaw schooling Salah tells you all you need to know about his form.
I'll take that. At least they didn't get a scummy, totally undeserved penalty.
****ing ****e, lucky to get a point. Created almost nothing and whenever we got a shot off it was weak and either off target or straight at the keeper.

I presume we were happy with the point, because yet again we made those INFURIATING subs with a few minutes to go. Essentially wasting what little time we have left.
the pointless crossing is doing my head in
^^ @bingobob :lol:
Bye bye league
They're in amazing form and still couldn't beat our B team defence. Think that says a lot.
I hope we score a goal one of these days.
sell Salah & get someone new in
But gutted as I had dreams of ****ting them and tonight being paradise but all things being equal it wasn’t that bad.
on the plus side i think we will score a goal against Burnley next
Tierney giddily blowing his whistle in favour of them at a rate Andre Marriner would be proud of.
3 pts from 12 kisses goodbye to the league. We are in big danger of missing top 4. Best players were playing out of position says a lot that.
People in here are seriously underestimating the lack of crowds and the psychological effects it has on our team. This isn't a normal season. Relax and just take it for what it is. You don't go from the side we were to being **** overnight. There's some problems there, but all it takes is one or two players to pull themselves up to par and we'll be fine. It's tiny margins. Only a matter of time.
Is it too late to go back to Melwood? We've been ****e since we moved!!! What the F**k are they doing at AXA? Beach volleyball?
Klopp out, Salah’s finished, get rid of Mané, Firmino is a waste of time, Alexander-Arnold couldn’t cross a zebra crossing, sooner we sign Mbappe the better. Wish we had Fernandes.

Bye bye title, might as well give back last seasons too we were that bad tonight.

Am I doing this right?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Liverpool 0-1 Burnley
We can't win games if we don't score. We have all the possession and can't find the net. Against Burnley. We all know it's not good enough.
I’d bite your hand for 4th right now
The title's gone. We're not cursed, we're just absolutely ****ing terrible. Bereft of confidence, bereft of ideas, bereft of any belief and any fight.

Something has to change and quickly or we're going to finish outside the top four at this rate. I just don't see this improving any time soon.
The most galling thing is losing our home record to Burnley, Sean Dyche and Ashley ****ing Barnes.
Becoming a banter football club these days, truly sad stuff.
Nearly switched off after Firmino sliced yet another shot wide - wish I had.

There’s a serious issue here.
There goes the Anfield record. Our season is in serious danger of falling apart. It's absolutely woeful stuff.
Penalty or not, are we playing for a ****ing point at home vs Burnley?
Talk of the title is embarrassing now. We are absolute ****e, worst I have seen us in god knows how many years.
Not even arsed about this “unbeaten record”, its just another piece of hyperbolic ****e to drum up content for Sky and their mates. They’ll spend all week dropping it in wherever they can, Martin Tyler has a semi just thinking about how many times he can discuss it in his next live comms

Sick to death of this season, sat watching with the sound off looking at empty stands and players who all seem fed up, for good reason. The worlds on its arse but let’s keep the money machine rolling
Team is stale. Top 4 will be a struggle
Are we allowed "wet the bed" yet? Be worried about the dross we've seen this season? Burnley, Fulham, West Brom, Brighton, Newcastle....Or should we still keep hoping United win games for the "bants" that it'll keep "Ole at the wheel".
The stolen season....

And you can see the lads struggling with it themselves.
We're actually ****ing ****. Unreal. This one is on Origi but that chance was gifted to us. We barely make any proper chances for ourselves. So many players are playing like shells of themselves.
The records gone,so what?? Sky and the rest of the media will cream themselves for a week or so..I’m more arsed about this rut we in that we show no sign of getting out of anytime soon. Klopp looked so dejected there at the end
“Banter club” is a term specifically reserved for 14 year olds on Twitter who, surprisingly, do not dictate the discourse
2 points ahead of West Ham having played the same number of games. Absolute embarrassment.
Mentality monsters eh? Pathetic. Not bothered their arses since they won the league. One of the most shambolic title 'defences' you're ever likely to see.

I'd snap your arm off for 4th place.
**** this ****. **** everything. **** losing to ****ing cloggers. **** VAR, **** the refs, but mostly **** this ****ing ****.
Be nice to see who sticks with us.

It’s not all about the glory days.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You know the funniest thing about this season. If they blow the league think Klopp won’t be there much longer.

This team’s cycle could be ending. That means the one year they actually win the league was when they had no fans who could even celebrate.

Us meanwhile will have fans in for our glorious triumph.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Have they even scored a single goal this year?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Manchester United 3-2 Liverpool
Liverpool live on BBC and I've been watching Columbo! I popped into the HT thread, saw there was some blatant, unpunished cheating going one, thought **** it and went back to Columbo.
If we signed a CB, I’d probably start enjoying it again. Owners seem happy to write this year off though, no problem.
No. Cheats prosper, no fans in the ground and honestly would probably have had more fun watching dancing on ice on the other side.
This is rapidly approaching the 09-10, 14-15 season levels of absolute depression.
***** footing around the back for the past 15 minutes..
sno.gif

Williams was a train wreck all game.

Absolute shambles

Well done Salah
This season is exhausting. Every single game there's some bullshit decision that costs us. I really can't be arsed with it any more.
If we don't get another centre back in, this season is in danger of falling off a cliff.
Cheaters always win apparently. I'm done with football. Ruined by refs. I can't blame the players heads going down and feeling like nothing can go for them.
Disgusting decision and cheating to give United the win
Klopp had no interest in this, move on
Time for Jurgen to make a huge fuss, take whatever fines and suspensions.

That was no where even close to a free kick.

Bollocks to the no conspiracy shouts on here.

That was absolutely disgusting.
FSG effectively surrendered what looked a promising season
Referees have broken us this season. I wrote this season off before Christmas, it's not worth the distress. Don't fault our lads at all.
Genuinely don't see the point in people experiencing the success we've had over the last two years, after waiting 30 years, if you're just going to resort straight back into being negative ****s towards the team at the first sign of a drop off.
Id actually be pissed off if we sign a defender now, after so many points dropped and out of the cup, we couodve salvage something from January, the damage is done now.
Scored goals, ref was a ******.
League and FA Cup ticked off the list, just the CL left for FSG to self-sabotage this season.
Arsed about the FA cup.

Anyone worried about the decisions of Cavani, Pogba and Rashford today are going to have a really tough time on Thursday with Kane and Son.

No **** on Rhys Williams either. He played like our 5-6 choice CB because thats what he is.
Reminded me of a plucky performance in the times of Rodgers or Benitez, where you just knew we wouldn’t win.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Funny that they say it reminds them of a plucky performance under Rodgers/Benitez, because it literally reminded me of the game where Berbatov got the winner and a hat-trick with Hodgson in charge.

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
RAWK are a moist bunch. When Kenny got sacked they closed the forum for 2 days and banned topics for a "search for a new manager" out of respect for him.
Genuinely surprised they haven't turned this into an opportunity to raise the 'null and void the season' argument, conveniently forgetting how much against the idea they were when they were top. That would be typical.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Ofcourse they are weaker at the back without Van Dijk and Gomez.
But they still have enough quality to beat teams, but i think they have found out teams know how to beat them and it was coming.

City will win it this year they are superior.

Top Bottom