• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tales from the RAWK side

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Liverpool 0-1 Brighton
It's done. Might as well change the title to 'The top four race' as no side who fails to beat Brighton (x2), Burnley, Fulham, West Brom, Newcastle is winning the title. We've failed to beat 5 of the current bottom 6 this season.
Title done I'm afraid. Can't score a goal at home.
Shame, but just look totally devoid of ideas against low block teams. Top 4, anything else is a bonus. No excuses when you cant even beat cannon fodder at home
Was supposed to be our modern golden age this.
Everyones either injured or looks knackered.
Unless United continue getting their unbelievable luck, City will win by 10+ points. We face a fight for the top 4 now if we're being realistic. I would expect United to get second as things stand, but they are not above a collapse.
Number 20 next season in front of a full house. Really is just a case of getting the CL this year.
Title gone unfortunately

Just need to hope we finish top 4. Injuries and no fans have made this a proper ****e season
Against the bottom 6.

P7 W1 D4 L2 F5 A6. Pts 7.

Dreadful.
Just have to accept that this is not normal Liverpool FC. Something is wrong; a malaise. The players simply don't seem to believe anymore. We can raise ourselves occasionally, but mostly we can't. I don't blame any particular players or any part of the team, though I'm sure plenty of yous will give both barrels to your favourite bete noirs.

Just have to suck it up and go again once we can
They just don’t give s **** anymore.

And to be honest I wouldn’t too if I saw Origi getting ready to come on for 100th time to simply jog and stink out of the place again.

If Klopp had it tough, it’s only going to get tougher.
Can’t think of many worse performances at Anfield in many a year. No controversy with officials, no worldie from the opposition keeper-
Just really really poor.
We just haven't handled pressure of defending the title well at all.
Yeah just think we need to lower our expectations this season now and be happy with top 4 and United not winning it. Season to forget due the worst ever officiating, injuries, fixture congestion and no crowds
Beyond ****.

Win No7 and get fit for next year.

I'm off to murder a grape and headbutt a pillow.
Clearly the solution is to move all remaining matches to London!

That’s all I got. That was bad. Oof. Watch us beat City now.
Let's face it - that was shocking. As is our record against the bottom half teams this season.

Try and knick fourth and come back next year, when hopefully we can field a defense and not get an injury every single week.
Meh. Back to the usual story... We just can't break down teams this year.

League over now. secure top 4, then take it easy a bit and regroup next year.

**** of a season.

At least United won't be winning it
Divock Origi and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain offer absolutely nothing against this sort of team. Baffling substitution.
Think we would all take 4th place now
Salah schooled by Dan bloody Burn says it all really..
**** line up, rank tactics, awful subs. Firmino dreadful, Shaqiri dreadful, Thiago absolutely nothing, Gini appalling, Phillips terrible, Robbo terrible, Milner diabolical. Origi and Ox utterly horrific when they came on.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Liverpool 1-4 Man City
I agree, draw a line under this. If they couldn't beat us today they never will
Least we scored yay
They're going to win the league with a bigger gap over us than we had over them last season.

We have a hell of a battle for the top four on our hands. The confidence and belief is gone. Just look at Alisson today.
Absolute ****e, every man. No threat, we scored off a soft pen, and just let them run at us again and again with out challenging.
Unless the CB's change everything up for us I honestly dont think we'll make top 4 this season.
The craziest part of this game was that we got a goal. No idea how we managed that.
What the **** did we buy 2 center backs for
Mentality minnows
You know everything is going to **** when Alison pulls off a second half like that. Christ. Was he concussed midweek?
Top 4 race started tonight. Glad Leicester, Utd/Everton and Westham dropped points.
We’re now both **** and boring, which isn’t helping
grin.gif
Act 3,465 of what can go wrong this season will go wrong in a spectacularly bad way
End of an era sadly,

these players have been immense last few years

But in dire need of some freshness in the squad.
at least it won't be Man U, guess that's the silver lining.
****in hell, I need to score some smack after watching that. **** me
Humiliating. Predictably humiliating.
Well that was **** from pretty much everybody.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Leicester City 3-1 Liverpool
I've never seen a team play so badly (Leicester) and win a game of football, let alone win 3-1 !!!!
URGH. That is all.
Just unbelievable.

Outplayed those clueless ‘lump it to Vardy’ boring ****ers for 80 minutes, yet here we are.
Lost for words, we seem hell bent on losing games any way possible.
Mentality midgets. What an absolute ****show.

Never mind top 4, we'll do well to finish top half at this rate. 9 points in 10 games since putting 7 past Palace. We're in relegation form.
That first goal was a farce. Then came the comedy collapse, in a game we were much the better side.

**** this ****ing season.
Thiago needs a ****ing rocket. Either gets a yellow in the first few mins or gives away daft FKs.
Alisson's lost the ****ing plot. Perhaps it'd be best to take him out of the firing line for a game or two. Three goals in two matches is absolutely inexcusable. Thiago is also more of a hindrance than a help to this side as well.

At this point, you wouldn't have us down as favourites to finish in the top four. There's SO much wrong with this side at the moment. It's an absolute disaster. The season is a complete write off. I know people will complain about the first goal, but you can't just throw it away like that at 1-1 with 10+ minutes syill remaining. If their heads drop after conceding just the one, then you fear for this team.
Well that is a textbook definition of a complete meltdown.
What a pile of ****e this season has turned into. Roll on the summer.
There is no defending this now. Total ****ing embarrassment. There are no excuses, we are just ****e. Will be lucky to finish top half the way they are going!
I am actually amazed that Anthony Taylor is allowed to ref our matches
Didn’t watch but form is alarming.
We're ****ed.

Rock bottom is just around the corner. I can see us getting f*cked out the CL and losing to the Bitters (rock bottom), then going on a bit of a run. It has to change sooner or later, doesnt it?
I hate to say it but there is something deeply wrong happening within our club right now and I don't know how we resolve it.
we are screwed and need to fight for top 4 now.

the way VAR is working in the game I have no joy anymore watching these ****e decisions week after week... it is ruining the game.
How can you not laugh at that? It’s mental how bad we’ve become.
End this cursed season please
Ox came on and we lost 3 goals in succession.
Null and void
Cheers Alisson.
Cheers Kabak
Cheers Klopp
Cheers Thiago

Another weekend ruined. Be overtaken by Everton at this rate

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Liverpool 0-2 Everton
Go back to the Salah incident when there was a clear hand on him, then this get's given. The ref's judge our games totally different to everyone else's.
There is an agenda against us this season and I am saying it now. I mean, what's the point anymore?
Quick glance and reaffirms his decision

Even the commentators agree it's not a penalty.
That prick Pickford has had one of his good games.
What.Is.The.****ing.Point.
There aren't words to describe how bad we are. We're so ****ing easy to play against. Everton, like so many other teams, didn't even have to play well to beat us. This run of form is worse than anything we went through under Hodgson.

The refs are ****ing cheats but we weren't scoring anyway. This team looks broken.
One goal in open play at Anfield since Mane vs West Brom. Pickford had about one or two saves to make today. Worst run at home since the 1920's. Everton's first win at Anfield in 22 years, first win in a derby in 11. Somethig has to give. Change the shape. Change the tactics. Just something because we're not going to finish any higher than 7th or 8th as we're absolutely ****ing ****e.
Everton celebrating like they’ve won the league.
How the **** was that penalty? That Calvert prick literally walked over Trent.
Tough times. Robbed by a manc again, but we were never scoring anyway
Well, that's rock bottom hit.
I'm beyond caring. Have at it, lads.
That is the worst penalty decision I have seen in my entire life. Inexcusable to give that in the age of VAR.
Pathetic.

Display and officiating. Did we even put a ****ing tackle in on the team who injured two of our players last time out?
We're awful. We're truly awful. This isn't just injuries.
I was on the fence about the corruption **** before. Now i'm convinced of it, he couldn't even ****ing fake it, just went to the screen for the sake of it but never really looked. What was Trent supposed to do
Think I might just watch CL this season. Pretend the league doesn’t exist. That is the single most hilariously crooked decision I’ve ever seen on a football pitch.
Carra is a massive c*nt and is one of the most overrated cbs in history
We're going to be lucky to finish 7th or 8th at this rate.
Now I truly know how it feels to be an Evertonian.
I'm done.

I feel sick.
Void the season!!!!!!
I’ll probably get a ban for this, but just **** off with that ****e. If you can’t see how nothing’s going for us, and in the Premiership, hasn’t since Christmas, you’re either blind, stupid or both.
**** off, c*nt-face.
Regardless of the result

**** off Jamie Carragher you horrible horrible c*nt.

Getting horrible Danny Murphy vibes from him now
In nearly 100 years, under all the managers and players we've had, we've never been this bad at home.

Just think about that statement. Unreal stuff.
This season is finished.

The players have nothing left and neither do I. Time to find a new leisure acitivity until August.
Shamoon Hafez. Remember the name. Prick doing the BBC live updates was accusing Liverpool players of diving all game and didn't acknowledge any uncertainty about the penalty at all. **** off BBC, get someone who'll do their job or Murdoch can monopolise the Brit media for all I care.
Not even any leg-breakers when we went 0-2 down, dogshit.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Liverpool 0-1 Chelsea
0-1 result while listening to Tyler and Carragher's utterly draining ****e. Thoroughly miserable evening.
Should have ended it after one half.

Just 9 to go.
Genuinely relegation form.

5 home defeats in a row, a fortess made of sand.
Taking off Salah when we need a goal.. lol while leaving Mane and especially Firmino on the pitch?! Shambolic decision. Absolutely baffling.
In free fall. Utter ****e. Could play till midnight and not score.
Thank God this season is nearly over.
You take top half at this point
Say what you like about Mané or Bobby; neither of their performances tonight was worse than Jurgen’s.
Give up. Go home. Pathetic.
Ox really needs to go too. Not good enough.
Different night, same ****e.

No plan B, same bizarre substitutions.
Ox on for Salah wtf?

Bye bye top 4.
Wow, we really are **** atm.
Meh!

Let's play all home games at the Puskas Arena.
I mean, it's as bad as anything we've seen in over a decade. Form-wise, football-wise, tactics-wise... Fair play to the posters who commented on that steaming pile in the match thread all the way until the end despite knowing the end result as soon as Mount passed it into the bottom corner in the first half.

Can't wait for someone to come out and say that we'll learn from this post-match.
We're broken. Absolutely broken.
2 home records set in the same season. Get in!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Liverpool 0-1 Fulham
It's over. We're done.
Any and all hopes for the season ended a long time ago now. The few people who still believed finishing in the top four was possible have now surely realised how far away we’ll be from that target once the season ends.

I’m far more concerned about how this crisis will effect us long term. It’s easy to say we’ll start afresh next season but how do we know it’ll be that simple? We are currently so bad that it may very well impact the entire atmosphere at the club moving forward.
Cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, hit the first man, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross it to the goalkeeper, cross, cross, cross. ****ing pathetic. Questions should be asked on all levels
Pathetic, absolutely ****ing pathetic.
Only thing interesting about the match was Scott Parker's jacket.
This is beyond embarrassing now. A bottom half of the table finish beckons.
Still setting those records.
Did anyone honestly believe we'd score today? Jota's comment before the game was revealing: "The first goal could be really important. Hopefully we can score first." The last few seasons it didn't matter if we went behind because we'd find a way to come back.
Hi, welcome to Anfield, please pick your 3 points on your way out.
Did... did Big Sam kill us?

Ever since he did a number on us it’s been the same game on repeat...
Honestly, can’t even be mad about it. It’s expected these days.
Its the same thing happening over and over again

Cannot wait for this season to be over
We’re putting in a spectacular attempt to snatch a bottom 4 spot.
I don’t go to other forums and haven’t looked at the table in the last 5/6 games but we must be a laughing stock to other supporters right now
Seriously let's stop being delusional, noone can convince me we became this ****e because we lost Van Dijk.
I's be tearing those ****ers a new arsehole if I was Klopp.

Absolutely braindead and gutless. Walking off the field without a bead of sweat on them.
Another deserved loss. I wish I could perform this badly at my job and still make more in one week than the average person does in a year.
Klopp next season is his last chance to pull back Liverpool, if he can't then he is gonna go. If we started the season with a similar form to this, we would be fighting for relegation now.
On a bright note, we are playing Newcastle at home in 6 weeks, we might very well score a goal that day.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Liverpool 1-3 Real Madrid
Well unless you kicky the bally-wotsit into the bag then I'm afraid there will be no conkers for you!
Didn't deserve to progress.

Now. What I'm hoping for is our clearly knacked players that need a break now get a break.

Play the second string and the kids til the end of the season.
Season done. See you all next season.

First game killed us and too missed chances in the first half, then we ran out of ideas.
Never have I seen a Semi Final four where I did not want any of them to win the ****ing thing.

Awful.
Thought Sadio was dreadful...again.
Started flaccid and ended flaccid. Depressing stuff and no more than we deserve.
FFS, can we get this season done with please.
Same as all season, a lot of pretty but tame play. About as lethal as a biscuit
Fans there, I reckon we win.
I'm done for the season.
Anybody who wants to have a go after that really needs to have a think about what it means to be a supporter of this club. Lads did a great job, the dice didn't fall. I'm just glad we still have that in our locker, because we outplayed out of the best teams on the planet - and we needed to remember we could do that.
We go through in a full Anfield

Handsomely aswell
I just hope it's not 2023 when we get back into that competition
No one will ever mention “Liverpool front 3” ever again. Toothless.
Salah, again, a top goalscorer who can't hit a barn door in a big match when the team really, really, really needs a goal.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
"We go through in a full Anfield. Handsomely as well."

Man, I wish I could live my life with such delusional confidence, i'd be so happy.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Rawk is not fun these days. That place was funny during the Rodgers days and the early Klopp days :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Liverpool 1-1 Newcastle
An utter disaster
We are **** beyond words.
We’re an absolute joke
What the **** was that?
We are the absolute pits, top 4 you are having a laugh.
**** this season. Jesus Christ.
Absolutely woeful second half, **** subs, usual poor performers, can't wait for this crap to end.
Team is Europa standard and that’s where it will finish
Mentality midgets. **** off.
How the **** do you give up a gift like that and then do the same ****ing thing a minute later? Absolutely disgraceful second half.
we have turned into gutless wankers.
Useless ****ing gobshites. Need 58 chances to score 1 goal, and can't defend a simple long ball. **** this ****ing ****e.
Pathetic. Top to bottom. Abject finishing and horrific defending.

Firmino is absolutely finished at this club.
Dominate a game for 88 minutes against a team who have zero interest in actually playing football, and that happens.

Still, all comes down to god awful finishing YET AGAIN, twice in a week, and goodness knows how many times this season. Should have been 4-0 up at half time.
Klopp will explode at that defending, we deserve **** all this season and that is precisely what we'll get. **** off this season, **** right ****ing off.
An on the beach Newcastle that was ...

2 points and a single goal against them in 3 hours of football.
The RAWK @GDeep™ chimes in:
Absolutely ****ing pathetic! They don’t deserve to get top 4. I’ve said for ages that front 3 is finished. Only Salah should stay and even he misses too many. Firmino and Mané are done!
Didn't deserve anything out of the game. Our in game management time and time again is pathetic. Nobody held accountable. Jürgen used to moan at the fans getting on the players back, well the fans set the standard and that's the standard without our fans. They don't give a ****e.
pathetic

can't finish

**** OFF

****ING HATE FOOTBALL NOW
Put the ball in the net next time, dickheads.
I just... I mean, what can you say to that?

What a **** week of supporting LFC.
The most obvious result in history....well since we ****ed up at Leeds.
That's up there as the most pathetic thing I've witnessed as a Liverpool fan. Even ignoring the same old story from this season it had been up until that last 5 mins.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
It's been a while....

West Ham 3-2 Liverpool
West Ham celebrating like they’ve won a cup.
Pathetic that to be honest.

This team has no chance of winning the title, absolutely none.
One of the most shocking refereeing performances I’ve seen in a long time. Was the corner they scored from an offside attack?
That refereeing was pretty one-sided.
Unacceptable. It’s no secret that West Ham are dangerous at set pieces and on on the counter. No excuses for not dealing with that better.

I just don’t think we have anywhere near enough to win the league this year.
****ing pathetic

I can't bare to look at the table but I beleive that puts West Ham above us.
Absolute and utter shambles all the way through the team. Just not got the depth to compete at this level . The fact we’re relying on the likes of chamberlain minamino and origi to get us points. Jesus Christ
Ref was bad. We were worse.

Investment needed in Jan or we winning **** all.
Hard to think of a more irritating way to spend two hours. That was **** in every particular. ****'s sake.
Small timers.

Its like they all scored against Moyes' daughter.
Ox just isn't good enough for Liverpool
Bossed by Moyes. Absolute joke.
Ah yes, just checking.

Same old flapping fannies chatting the same old spoilt brat ****e.

Boo hoo we lost a ****ing game.

As you were, ladies.
We are basically Arsenal of around 2007. Some great but post peak players, generally under resourced and unrealistically expected to compete with behemoths year in year out. ‘Challenge’ until mid way into the season when it becomes evident we don’t have it to go all the way.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Leicester 1-0 Liverpool
That was awful in every aspect. No one comes out of that with any credit. We looked beaten the moment they scored.

This is the day the title has gone beyond us unfortunately.
Didn't think it could get much worse than the West Ham game but that was absolutely pathetic.

No ****ing excuses for that performance against Leicester's ****ing B team. No creativity, no energy, no fight. On the rare occasions we did get a sight of goal the finishing was dreadful.

That was absolutely shocking. For ****s sake.
So boring what the PL has become. You pretty much have to have a freak season to win the title, a few drops and it’s over nowadays. Us or Chelsea pretty much have to go perfect for the rest of the season to make it exciting, so watch us play a draw next game.

I Miss the good old days when you could be human for a few games a season and still threaten.
Title over now.

Pathetic display from everyone. They are ****e.
If we’re being honest that’s the title done. I know this will be met with bedwetter bla bla bla, but history has shown you don’t tend to make up those kind of points on Pep’s city. It is what it is, they’re financially doped c*nts.
Genuinely dreadful to be honest.
Genuinely one of the most embarrassing defeats under this gaffer

Pathetic to a man. Playing an awful team, crippled by injuries, weeks rest. Every single one of them players should be ashamed tonight. There’s one team in the world who seem able to make Daniel Amartey look like a professional footballer and it’s not Leicester.
Their fans are a bunch of Tory c*nts and all Rogers has as a manager is time wasting and throwing big games for no reason.
Plenty of told you so c*nts crawling out if the woodwork in the next 15 minutes no doubt.
Leagues done. That miss from mane. Jesus ****ing Christ
**** those c*nts, not a second added. Shoulda been about 10 mins ffs, U'd think Vardy done his Acl. They at it from the 10th min & in first half there was one added ffs. Aye No bother
Disgusted with everything about that. Knew it was points dropped after the Mane miss.

Bitter as **** about the cup exit, threw in the towel against City, keeper's a grade-A c*nt, gobshite fans, and now they've probably ended our title challenge. Absolute pricks, piss off.
As if my mental health hasnt been bad enough all this Christmas, that's proper ****ed me up.

Absolutely disgraceful "effort" there.

How on god's green, unmerciful earth has Sadio Mane 1) missed that ****ing chance and 2) dropped off in form so dramatically.

****ing absolutely terrible against a barely patched together Leicester ****ing City team. My God.

Still to go to Chelsea and to City (who just put 6 passed these clowns) and 6 points adrift. League over.
**** sake some of the comments. The first time we haven’t scored in 34 games and you are saying we are ****e. **** off and support the bitters
Why the **** are we bringing Milner on when chasing a game
Mane is finished. He might have the odd run of games with a goal but over the last 18 months he’s been consistently pretty ****. He gives the ball away, invariably makes the wrong decision and his finishing is mainly ****ing awful.
If Rogers was a chocolate bar (even a **** one) he'd try and eat himself.

Watch his post match interview he will be unable to stop himself from breaking down a tactical masterclass that only he could orchestrate.
I cannot stand Leicester. I want them stuffed every single game from here on in.
We are nowhere near man city's level. League gone.
@hydrofluoric acid

Latest posts

Top Bottom