• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tales from the RAWK side

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Before:

Guys just relax. Caicedo is ours.
Be Even funnier if we signed Caicedo, Brighton signed Lavia, and the plastics went into the season with an injury-prone Tyler Adams as their DM.
Player having second thoughts = mad briefings to take control of the narrative. It's a media-led story.
If we get him i reckon we then fake bid £60m for Lavia. To make them pay more.
Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Oh get ****ed.
And there it is. ****.
**** sake, what a ****, these are the risks when you are so late to the party. Shame. Makes Jurgen's PC even more bizarre.
To let Klopp speak about him in a press conference for then be told he has changed his mind is disgraceful. Maybe Chelsea knew all along and thought we’re going make mugs of this lot. Unreal.
Wouldn’t mind a leg breaker on him if he plays Sunday.

Mercenary rat.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Its a shame they couldnt get Caicedo done, because they would have been right back in the game with him, and completely knock United out of the top four as well.

Alas.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Tottenham 2-1 Liverpool
Unbelievable, gutting result, so undeserved
How can Sp**s celebrate so much. They didn't even score the winner.
Extemely proud of all our players but unfortunately the result was decided before kick off. Let's see what statement the club makes tonight.
**** THE FA. Something HAS to be done
Klopp should deck the bald fraud. Im ****ing shaking
Absolutely robbed. No words for that.
**** the ****ing corrupt PMGOL c*nts.
Somewhere a fourth official is getting a free holiday courtesy of Etihad Airways.
Not even gonna comment.

Bullshit from start to finish.
Absolute disgrace. Never seen so much corruption in any sport in my life. Incredible performance in the face of so much ****, the players should be proud.
Cheated and there needs to be an investigation
If anyone murders Simon Hooper or Howard Webb tonight, I'll provide a rock solid alibi.
**** off premier league and **** off for the fA. They’ve all got it in for us.
Been much better and not getting wound up by football in recent times but absolutely livid at that. Great effort from our boys but just **** the **** off.
Bent.

Switching off from football for a while.

Sp**s are **** and won't finish top-four.
Sp**s celebrating like they’ve won the treble
Just turned on the telly. Did Sp**s just win the world cup?
Every single player should assault the referee
We weren't going to win today because the result was decided before the game began. What do we do? Because we can't take it lying down
Such weird celebration by Sp**s players.

They were dire and won by an own goal

Really embarrassing
I'd be ****ing embarrassed if we celebrated like these Sp**s c*nts, ****ing ref handed them that game, Sp**s were ****ing ****e
@hydrofluoric acid

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Brighton 2-2 Liverpool
Cheated out of 2 more points, that's 7 already. What's the point in even bothering, we should be on played 8 won 8.
We play so many games that a neutral would enjoy and thats not really a good thing
Oh ok, it's going to be that kind of season.
****ed over by VAR again of course but that’s par for the course now.
Imagine if we could defend.
Pretty hard to win a game when you have players missing an open goal. Also, Robertson with another brainfart.

2 points dropped despite our awful performance in the 1st half.

And big **** you Anthony Taylor you spineless ****.
Ref with a huge bearing on the match again
Would have won in spite of the ref if Gravenberch had scored his tap in but it's a different game if the officials had done their ****ing job and sent Gross off.

Sick to ****ing death of this league. It's absolutely relentless bullshit.
would have taken the result if looking at how we played in the first 40 mins.

a goal lead is a fine margin and unfortunately we couldn't get a third.

oh anthony taylor is a ****ing c*nt.
Felt the ref was going to be a c*nt right away from him making the first kick off being retaken.
Anthony Taylor did his job for them, as always. But, Brighton the far better team.
****e refereeing performance (as per).

**** it. I'm off for a walk.
Were not challenging for the title.
Top 4/5 is on though.
Can't wait to give us red cards but forget they have them for our opposition.
We drew that because of the ref and officials yet again. Roles reversed and we are down to 10 men for the peno incident. Some will say it's an honest mistake but I guess nothing can be done for them at this stage.
Screwed by the parasites in black again.

What's the ****ing point anymore?!
Bet Brighton lose five nil to Everton again, game raising twunts.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Luton 1-1 Liverpool
Hate to say it but we got lucky. We were terrible.
Terrible performance, as bad as anything we produced last season. Sick to ****ing death of us gifting points to the worst teams in the league with the most disgusting tragedy chanting fans. Awful, just awful.
Yes, what a return from Luis I am made up for him. Release his father you arses.
Love Nunez but **** me he cannot miss chances like that.
Great character from Lucho. Shame his teammates let him down before he come on, absolutely pathetic stuff. Thought this sort of rubbish was behind us but obviously not.
Thought we were poor.

Carragher is a really bad bellend too.
****ing hell almost one of the worst results in our league history. Why can’t Klopp get this type of game right?
Salvaged a point...against Luton town.
So, not 6-0 then?

some people never learn
Absolutely **** the bed. No excuses and no defending that. Tedious, slow, complacent ****wittery by players who are far, far better than that. Embarrassing.
Christ, nearly losing to a side that costs less than Mo Salah with about 1/10th of our wage bill would have been horrific. Still at least we didn't lose. But I think that showed why we're still ways off from challenging for the league.
Would have felt shameful celebrating that goal if not for the scorer. A draw has never felt closer to a loss.
I see the ability to not give a **** for the occasional game has transferred successfully to the new team.

Luton deserved to win that, well done them.
As for Nunez. Its all ****ing hilarious when we're winning 4-0, but this bullshit of missing absolute sitters needs to end. Its ****ing ridiculous.
Genuinely one of the ****tiest afternoons of football I’ve ever seen, all made better by Diaz.
A special **** off you **** stains to the Luton "fans" who seemed to think singing songs about Hillsborough was funny in the year 2023, Brexit supporting cnuts. Hope they never see the Premier League after their inevitable relegation.
Transported back in time 30+ years to that **** hole and I've seen similar games played out far too often but put it behind us and move on to the next.
We were shocking. Worst I've seen us play in 30+ years. **** me.

But still drew. That's the genius there. Play like ****e and don't lose.

And made up for the lad with all he's been through.

Salah was the worst player on the pitch. ****ing hell.
Hopefully we'll forget about this match as soon as humanly possible.

Free his father, you c*nts.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Liverpool 0-0 Man Utd
Cant even beat Manures B team. Bottled it big time.
Well that was an absolute rubbish performance. I don't even remember the last time we played well.

We can just about sneak a win at West Ham but Arsenal are going to cut us to ribbons.
So, next week to decide the league?
The poor performances were always going to catch up with us eventually. Good lord that was bad. Absolutely clueless attacking display.
Gary Neville needs binning from Sky. Utter brainless commentary.
Our results masked a serious rot in our play. This will be a horrible week unless we find another gear.
The Sly commentary team -
::)
. Don't ever call Carragher a Red.
We need to sort ourselves out otherwise Arsenal will take advantage of it in the way other teams aren’t.
Our luck has run out a bit there - woeful up top!
Nice of @GDeep™ to make an appearance:
I’m not going to comment on us. But that is the worst United team I’ve seen in 30 years.
Maybe we were over confident didn’t like it when Carragher had his 7-0 jumper on ****ing pisses me right off.

You ALWAYS have to earn the right.
This is a much worse result than 1-1 vs. Luton.

Probably our worst result of 2023.

Raging too much to type more.

Arsenal will beat us if we don't somehow improve in 6 days
I am ****ing furious. Furious. I think the last time I was this angry after a game was Kiev. That was ****ing pathetic. The worst Man United team in Premier League history and the worst goalkeeper in the professional game and THAT is what we served up? **** right off. Absolutely ****ing pathetic showing.
Simply abysmal, for that united team, one of the worst you’ll see, to be allowed to leave Anfield with ANYTHING is criminal.
They came to win 0-0, because that a win for them the way they are as a club right now.

Just horrible in the final 3rd, i would have started Gakpo, Nunez struggles in low block when he has no space to run into.

Trent shot, how did that not go in, sublime strike of the ball.

At least we know Arsenal wont play with a 7 line defence on there 18 yard line.
Livid at that, that's ****ing pathetic. They were awful. Anyone who claims our performance was down to anything they did is off their head, just 2 incredibly mediocre sides. West Ham and Arsenal would be licking their lips after that garbage
Dreading the Arsenal game, we have been **** for weeks.
Absolute ****e but I’m sidetracked by the usual fickle as **** fans in here writing us off now. Same people will be gushing ****e in a couple weeks when we pick up a few wins

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
They think we'll batter them? It will be a close game they always turn up vs Arsenal + we don't sit deep like other clubs.

Will be a big game and intense one, don't think I have the nerves tbf.

DuBB

I definitely believe we can beat them, but Liverpool are one of those teams where their form doesn’t matter when it comes to big games.

If they were playing Wolves in a slump, they could lose easily. Or Brighton.

But slump, poor form, lucky breaks or whatever - when it comes to playing the bigger teams, whatever form they’re in doesn’t matter. They fight tooth and nail in big home games mostly. Then they’ll get back to their regular scheduled programming and perform poorly in the game after.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Ability wise we should win, quite easily in fact. But of course it’s Anfield so we'll find a way to get screwed. Especially worried about Zinchenko & Raya. If only Tomiyasu was fit

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Ability wise we should win, quite easily in fact. But of course it’s Anfield so we'll find a way to get screwed. Especially worried about Zinchenko & Raya. If only Tomiyasu was fit

Showing up to Anfield with these two is like trying to fight Napoleon's Grand Army with javelins & swords.

Top Bottom