• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Would be very happy to take Abraham here, quality player with potential, imo...you can't compare him to Willian/Cech and co, as he is about 25 years younger than those ****s, with a lot more to prove/hunger in him.

Sturridge could barely get games for Chelsea when Liverpool signed him, he was very good for them, before he became a walking injury...this is a "Chelsea reject" you take a chance on if you can get him, depending on the fee...he would be our most rounded striker too.

Feel he could end up going to Dortmund though, if Chelsea want Haaland.

@Riou kiss of death

:lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I don't think he's quite as good as Sturridge was either, but he isn't as far away as you say...plus our striker options are pretty terrible right now, tbh...Laca is looking kinda done these past few years and Auba has no back to goal ability at all (then all we have is a bunch of young players, that are either not proven or not good enough) for the right price, this would be a good signing.

Feel he's a really good all round player, would suit our needs very well...there isn't many strikers out there these days, that we could realistically get, that would improve us...we can't be too picky.
We always sign these mediocre players and people make 100 excuses as to why it's a good signing which sounds like they're convincing themselves. I remember people saying this same sort of stuff for Mari and Cedric, especially one mod but I won't name him.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
We always sign these mediocre players and people make 100 excuses as to why it's a good signing which sounds like they're convincing themselves. I remember people saying this same sort of stuff for Mari and Cedric, especially one mod but I won't name him.

The problem is we need needle movers and we keep signing squad players.

I remember when Roscisky, Diaby, Joel and later Perez et al left and we were like "finally no more deadwood" and we go and fill the squad with more.

It's been cyclical. Club just can't help itself.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
The problem is we need needle movers and we keep signing squad players.

I remember when Roscisky, Diaby, Joel and later Perez et al left and we were like "finally no more deadwood" and we go and fill the squad with more.

It's been cyclical. Club just can't help itself.
That's what I've been saying for this whole transfer window. We keep signing poor players and people make excuses as to why we need back ups and then start calling them deadwood after years of them stinking up the place. We can only really afford one expensive player a season if we're being honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom