• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Here’s a question. A new no.10 or Abraham with ESR as our 10? Our attack would probably function better with Abraham down the middle.
Basically a choice between Maddison or Abraham? Would probably take Madders even though I do like Tammy.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Tammy is better than Laca and I’ll die on that hill, but how stupid would we be to buy Tammy and strengthen Chelsea’s pursuit of Halaand. Get some self respect Arsenal.

Goonger

Think he's a very decent player, perhaps not top class but perhaps more suited to the lone striker role more than Auba & Laca.

Not sure he'd be worth what Chelsea will be looking for mind you.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Brexit is literally behind most the deals, loving all the English players we’re linked with but surely you just use Balogun.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
It really shows Arsenal’s inferiority complex that we have over Chelsea. Why do we have to buy their leftovers to build our “winning mentality”? Why can’t we buy trust our own players to build such a mentality. Imagine if United signed a finished Kompany, Fernandinho or Yaya to try and bridge the gap. It doesn’t work.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
:lol: I hate when they and Liverpool manage to sell for good price, don’t buy.
To be fair chelsea have better players than us when they want to offload. i agree 40M too much he still have 2 years in contract won't go beyond 30M for him. i don't see we buy him unless we sell Laca.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
That world class, would you say the same thing about Neves? Maddison? and White?

It's different in the striker role. Ben White can become better than Maguire for example. I wouldn't deem Maguire as world class because he simply isn't. Same with someone like Luke Shaw but they perform at a very high level in the PL. Same with Maddison, I find it hard to give any English player the world class tag besides Kane.

However you can probably find a world class forward abroad next summer when we've made CL football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom