• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
DCL is an interesting comparison because people seem to rate him but in his best season (this year) he managed one more goal, same number of assists as Tammy did last year but played 500 minutes more. He's also a little older.
There you go so stats wise there is not much between them. Apart from heading ability,
Giroud improved his overall game massively at Arsenal. Most thought he was poor when he arrived.
DCL is not available either

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
16 pages today cause we're linked by the sun with loan+obligation deal? **** me, hope it isnt true.

MikeVinna

Established Member
This wouldn’t be the worst thing I guess. We’ll have to look beyond Auba/Laca at some point considering their age and form. Could do much worse than Tammy.

I do however share some fans’ opinion that we could be developing Balogun instead. And we shouldn’t forget Nketiah isn’t out the door yet either. If we can get a good fee for Eddie and bring Tammy in that’s good business.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
For those saying it's too much money remember we spent more on Lacazette. Abraham has already scored more goals in a PL season than Lacazette. Lacazette was older as well when we signed him. He is 30 now whereas in 4 years time Abraham will only be 27. That's gotta be a big plus for the resale crowd?
We gotta look at more than just being better than Lacazette otherwise we might as well sign my nan.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Since we moved to the Emirates, it's slowly been built into most Arsenal fans, to overrate our young players, tbh.

We have had some great ones, but pretty much everyone gets hyped by our fanbase now.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Since we moved to the Emirates, it's slowly been built into most Arsenal fans, to overrate our young players, tbh.

We have had some great ones, but pretty much everyone gets hyped by our fanbase now.
I always wanted Amaury Bischoff to succeed cos of his uncle Eric. Would always imagine ‘I’m back’ playing if he’d score, never even got one game I don’t think.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

For those saying it's too much money remember we spent more on Lacazette. Abraham has already scored more goals in a PL season than Lacazette. Lacazette was older as well when we signed him. He is 30 now whereas in 4 years time Abraham will only be 27. That's gotta be a big plus for the resale crowd?
You guys act like he’s scored way more than him, I even had to look it up.

I hope we get Tammy now, would be funny. For me anyways.

Last edited:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I always wanted Amaury Bischoff to succeed cos of his uncle Eric. Would always imagine ‘I’m back’ playing if he’d score, never even got one game I don’t think.

Eric Bischoff was a brilliant general manager. Preferred him over Tag Team Teddy Long ffs he was dreadful but wrestling went down hill when they started getting guys like John Laurinaitis as the GM.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Eric Bischoff was a brilliant general manager. Preferred him over Tag Team Teddy Long ffs he was dreadful but wrestling went down hill when they started getting guys like John Laurinaitis as the GM.

Bischoff was cool, though him telling Austin he would never amount to anything and then firing him, was a pretty massive **** up though :lol:

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Giroud was awful at times but I’d always rate him over Lacazette. I remember Laca scored a tap in once and everyone celebrated like a make a wish kid scored. It was embarrassing.
Tbf to Laca his worst form came when we were playing 4-3-3 or when we had Willian behind him. Just wasn’t suited to that, needs a 10 close to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom