• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Reading the villa forum. They think Tammy would be great backup for watkins. Arsenal fans think he would be great replacement for auba loool. It’s amazing how far we have fallen
Its also amazing how far ahead of themselves Villa fans are getting.
Snatching that guy from Norwich, Tammy As back up, Bids for ESR lolz.

Tell them i will think about answering their calls if they can break top 8 😜

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Btw, buying this guy for 40M and helping Chelsea to fund the move for Haaland would be mental. Are we becoming Chelsea's biiitches?
More like their friends. If we help them get halaand and he becomes a legend. We have contributed to improving the league

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
More like their friends. If we help them get halaand and he becomes a legend. We have contributed to improving the league

James Franco Reaction GIF

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We kinda made this Aston Villa team, annoyingly.

If we didn't take it easy on them in 2020, after we beat City in the cup, they would be relegated by now.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
We kinda made this Aston Villa team, annoyingly.

If we didn't take it easy on them in 2020, after we beat City in the cup, they would be relegated by now.

It's the price we pay for Deeney getting ****ed, tho. Arsenal will hopefully live a longer footballing life than him... Even though we're trying our hardest to become Leeds.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Btw, buying this guy for 40M and helping Chelsea to fund the move for Haaland would be mental. Are we becoming Chelsea's biiitches?
Not really, they could afford Haaland with our without our help it doesn’t really matter.

We don’t even shop for the same targets. Its hard to care about this stuff after we sold VP to UTD anyways.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Reading the villa forum. They think Tammy would be great backup for watkins. Arsenal fans think he would be great replacement for auba loool. It’s amazing how far we have fallen
You're quoting the same people who thought Emile would be signed to play with Grealish.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Giroud was awful at times but I’d always rate him over Lacazette. I remember Laca scored a tap in once and everyone celebrated like a make a wish kid scored. It was embarrassing.

:lol: :lol:

Gods sakes man, your post last two days is phenomenal. Don't go, it'll be a sad day.

DennisTheLegend

This means laca is gone, I’m on cloud 9
You really have no clue about ball, Laca is the hardest working forward in the league - I’ll say it again, same as last year, how many chances per season do we create for Laca?? Please look at the big game goals hes scored. We need to get him a 2 year extension and then decide on him next year - Cannot rely only on Auba and kids.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

You guys act like he’s scored way more than him, I even had to look it up.

I hope we get Tammy now, would be funny. For me anyways.
That's the problem with stats my friend. They can be misleading. I think he out scored him by one goal? The thing I took from the stat was the smaller sample size and level of experience. Risk there is its a purple patch and unsustainable otherside is that the tally goes up as experience increases.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Leno, Ramsdale
Lamptey, Chambers
White, Saliba
Gabriel, Mari
Tierney, Tavares
Locatelli, Azeez, Elneny
Partey, Lokonga
Pepe, Nelson
Maddison, ESR
Saka, Martinelli
World class striker, Abraham, balogun

Is what I assume Arsenal are trying to go for over the next 2 years. So Abraham does make sense just not at the price. CL challenging squad btw insane.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

That's the problem with stats my friend. They can be misleading. I think he out scored him by one goal? The thing I took from the stat was the smaller sample size and level of experience. Risk there is its a purple patch and unsustainable otherside is that the tally goes up as experience increases.
Just think people are so exasperated by Lacazette they are trying to justify lukewarm strikers.

It will be you same guys sh*tting all over him should he come anyways, he’s not the most graceful of players and he’s not a Hale End darling so the scrutiny will be brutal.

We have Balogun and Martinelli there anyways if Lacazette is that awful he will lose his place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom