• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Just wanted to let you know that I stopped reading at the name mentioned in bold.

200w.gif

Benayoun was Good, probably the closest player to Parlour we have had since he left. Non stop work rate, consistent, hardly had a bad game and his dribbling ability to take people on and beat them was undderated too just like Parlour. B

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Benayoun was Good, probably the closest player to Parlour we have had since he left. Non stop work rate, consistent, hardly had a bad game and his dribbling ability to take people on and beat them was undderated too just like Parlour. B
Benayoun was great. It was like we have two rosicky in our team. I missed those days when our team was technically gifted and play teamwork passing football.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Very naive to think pre-season is ‘just for fitness’ I’m sorry but that’s literally not true.

It's mostly fitness and tactical work on the training ground. You can't take too many points from pre season friendlies as to how the team will perform or look tactically. It's more about little details and not an overall plan. And fitness is the most important part of pre season: You need to get your team fit, during the season there's no time to get them fit, during the season you are fit and just stay fit.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

It's mostly fitness and tactical work on the training ground. You can't take too many points from pre season friendlies as to how the team will perform or look tactically. It's more about little details and not an overall plan. And fitness is the most important part of pre season: You need to get your team fit, during the season there's no time to get them fit, during the season you are fit and just stay fit.

Don't worry I understand fitness is a massive part, but what I mean is since Arteta joined he's played a lot with a striker at LW, hasn't decided to try anything new yet in pre-season either.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Don't worry I understand fitness is a massive part, but what I mean is since Arteta joined he's played a lot with a striker at LW, hasn't decided to try anything new yet in pre-season either.

We are pressing better and our shape looks brilliant. Not sure what more you'd want?

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

We are pressing better and our shape looks brilliant. Not sure what more you'd want?

I'm not complaining? I am just saying thought we'd maybe move away from the two strikers thing, but think it's a common theme. Maybe it'll change.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

We don't have Saka or Martinelli in pre season, so the only players we can use atm are strikers.

That isn't true, can easily use Nelson or Willian to see a front 3 of two wingers and a striker.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
That isn't true, can easily use Nelson or Willian to see a front 3 of two wingers and a striker.

Yeah but its pre season, so then if you start say Willian/Pepe/ESR you're going to be bringing on a striker for a winger at some point regardless. No matter how you rejig it we'll have two strikers on the pitch at some point due to lack of options.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Isn't using minutes on two player who aren't likely to feature much a bit of a waste? Give Taylor-Hart a go instead.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Gallas was quality for us. Best defender since Sol. The problem was that he was in a team with a lot of weak-minded pus**** who fumbled the bag and bottled the league. Bennyoun was good and Cech decent for a season. Willian has been a horror show and Luiz was okay.

Abraham is good and yet to reach his peak, but his ceiling isn't world class. Rather, it's good Premier League striker ala Ings or Kevin Phillips.

He would be a good signing to get us in top 4 contention, but not a signing that makes the big teams even blink.

We only have 2 world class players and one of those has lost form and hairline.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
What was all the fuss about keeping balugon when we were not gonna give him minutes anyway? We have him m and nketiah already. Buying another young English striker make no sense. Him being Chelsea **** makes it even worse
Apparently, Tammy is an Arsenal fan. Even so, we've handed out enough charity contracts.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Tammy in isolation is not exciting. Him with Saka, Martinelli and ESR is a bit more so.

Ideally, I'd want a better footballer upfront though like Isak, but Tammy is fast, good in the air and can score in this league.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Gallas was good, but he was absolutely not better than Kolo Toure for us though.

William was a better defender than Kos and Per over his career, but would say they were both better for us than him too...so he definitely wasn't our best defender since Sol.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Tammy in isolation is not exciting. Him with Saka, Martinelli and ESR is a bit more so.

Ideally, I'd want a better footballer upfront though like Isak, but Tammy is fast, good in the air and can score in this league.
He is tall but not that good in the air, it`s one of the first things Chelsea fans mention as his weakness.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Are we seriously thinking about replacing Lacazette with Tammy?
Laca brings leadership to the team. It seems we want to build a team of 23 and under and then say they young and need time, so be patient. We need ready made players now. We have enough young talents. Any more and it becomes too imbalanced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom