• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Not sure Atlanta would offer enough for Abraham. They’d have to double their transfer record. Doesn’t really seem their style to spend that much on one player. @yousif_arsenal what do you think? Would they spend €35-40m on one player?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

they really not mess anything up Lukaku was always was their backup plan if they fail to sign Haaland that mean nothing to Lautaro too because they have difficulty to renew his contract and now i'm pretty sure he'll look to leave. it's up to us to give Inter 50-60M.

Better be right bro or else

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not sure Atlanta would offer enough for Abraham. They’d have to double their transfer record. Doesn’t really seem their style to spend that much on one player. @yousif_arsenal what do you think? Would they spend €35-40m on one player?

Three straight seasons of CL football and maybe a decent fee from Inter for Zapata tbf.

Could mean they’re moving on up?

field442

Trusted ⭐
Three straight seasons of CL football and maybe a decent fee from Inter for Zapata tbf.

Could mean they’re moving on up?

True. They’ve received some big fees before though and spread the money around rather than going big on one player. They did get €50m from Sp**s for Romero as well.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Aren't the wages the bigger issue? Their highest earner is on £71k a week apparently and Tammy wants close to double that.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I don't even want him but I'm annoyed. This clubs sh*t.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
if they get good money from Zapata yes i think they can get Abraham for 30M also they been in CL for few seasons now they in good position but the question is Abraham interested to go to italy?

field442

Trusted ⭐
Hope we sign him to be honest. We need another divisive player to split the fan base.

SK___

attitude-wise, he comes across as a dickhead, but he’s a gooner, so there’s an endearing factor... no obvious improvement since his villa days, doesn’t do enough & doesn’t know how to use his size properly...
it’s a no from me... kinda reminds me of chamakh actually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom