• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Of long term realistic strikers I'd have had Toney and Abraham high up the list. I didn't classify Martinez as a realistic option till the rumours came out though so Tammy would feel very underwhelming in comparison.
I haven't paid much attention to Martinez tbh. He looks good from his comps but that's it. So I'm not really that affected by news of us not getting him.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal fan growing up...does that make him an honorary Hale End graduate, if we get him :lol:
Not quite! I think Eddie would be considered honorary Hale End even though he was only there for a few months before he went straight to Colney :lol:.

The kid we got from Chelsea recently (Amani Richards) is a massive Gooner aswell but he's already a scholar. He'd count as honorary.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
a big red flag how different style wise the two strikers linked recently are 👀

pissing in the dark

Would you expect anything less...

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F56cb226a-3bce-11eb-9017-abc630b6062b.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Only acceptable if we get him for 25m Chelsea look desperate to sell. It's sad they have Lukaku and we getting Abraham in hope he can become 20 goals striker but it's what it's

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Only acceptable if we get him for 25m Chelsea look desperate to sell. It's sad they have Lukaku and we getting Abraham in hope he can become 20 goals striker but it's what it's
They’ve won champions league so can afford to spend big plus they have sold players for big money. They are shopping in Harrods and we are shopping in Poundland.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They’ve won champions league so can afford to spend big plus they have sold players for big money. They are shopping in Harrods and we are shopping in Poundland.
That true its long way of competing with them i don't think we'll ever be capable

Goonger

Think I'm the only one slightly in favour of this transfer! I like Tammy Abraham, think he's one of the more underrated forwards in the league and reckon he'd step up a level if brought here. Wouldn't be going out of my way to sign him though, but I'm a fan so I don't mind this.

You know what, as a Kane replacement I actually think he'd make more sense for Sp**s than Martinez given they have the likes of Son already in their squad.

However, I don't think they'd do business with each other at all.

I'd also take him here, think he'd make a very decent 'transition' striker. Good enough to challenge the likes of Leicester etc, not expensive enough to block perhaps a higher profile signing a year or 2 down the line.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Hmm looks a bit like a taller version of Auba, i'm not seeing any Goal of the Month contenders though, where's the X factor, where are the golazos?

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
I think Abraham's getting underrated. 16 goals in his first PL season off limited minutes at the age of 22. He could be prolific in his prime. He would already add plenty of pace and movement that Lacazette doesn't have. Physically he's already top draw.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Think I'm the only one slightly in favour of this transfer! I like Tammy Abraham, think he's one of the more underrated forwards in the league and reckon he'd step up a level if brought here. Wouldn't be going out of my way to sign him though, but I'm a fan so I don't mind this.
I wouldn't be completely against it if it was as replacement for Laca or Auba AND we sort the rest of our needs, which imo is gk, cm, rb. If we don't I'm not so sure of the signing

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I don't want him, but i can see the logic with our style of play and emphasis on working the ball wide and crossing in. In the box, he is a poacher.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Come on bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom