• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So is Arsenal's plan to overpay for British talent in case their value jumps to the roof after some new Brexit rules, which might not even happen?

Of course looking at the market, and when Rhian Brewster cost 24 million pounds (and had a buy-back clause?), even 40 million for Abraham isn't that much.
I think from start the summer there was clear indication we'll look for good players that play in PL the brexit rule likely going to happen early 2022 still players like Abraham if we end up buying we can sell him to English club for same or bit less amount in 3-4 years.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I think from start the summer there was clear indication we'll look for good players that play in PL the brexit rule likely going to happen early 2022 still players like Abraham if we end up buying we can sell him to English club for same or bit less amount in 3-4 years.
Does anyone have any good links to the Brexit rules change? I'd love to read some information about it.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Obai said the price would be under 30m euros which is a pretty decent deal yeah. I think he could offer something different here. However he is certainly not my first choice and doesn't ever win you big titles.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Tammy really isn't the exotic, sexy striker signing we want. But as long as Maddison is the guy we get at AM I won't be too upset. I think Tammy gets you 15-20 league goals a season. I worry about him in big moments, we don't have enough big moment game changing players.

LeadFarmer

This transfer window and Abraham reminds of trip to a bar. You think you will hook up with 10 on the way to a bar but when it’s one hour before closing and you still alone… the 3 starts to look attractive.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I'm not sure it has anything to do with Brexit, haven't they been talking about lowering the 17 non HG limit for years?

Gunners1616

This transfer window and Abraham reminds of trip to a bar. You think you will hook up with 10 on the way to a bar but when it’s one hour before closing and you still alone… the 3 starts to look attractive.

Maybe you'll end up marrying that 3 rather than just be a body count for that 10...

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Or you're so wasted that you go for the 7 straight away, because in your current state she looks like a 10.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Abraham isn’t good enough. Would be a terrible signing, why we collecting so many average players?

We agreed he isn't good enough to be a title challenging striker right now. But he is good enough to get a team in the top 4. He's a 15 league goal a season striker but he offers a lot more threat. I don't think he's a big game player but I think for right now, for the right price he could be so handy.

These guys getting 21/22 goals abroad like Isak and Vlahovic, would they score more than Tammy in the premier league? I'm not sure.

I don't think his goal scoring is average at all either.

GDeep™

League is very weak
We agreed he isn't good enough to be a title challenging striker right now. But he is good enough to get a team in the top 4. He's a 15 league goal a season striker but he offers a lot more threat. I don't think he's a big game player but I think for right now, for the right price he could be so handy.

These guys getting 21/22 goals abroad like Isak and Vlahovic, would they score more than Tammy in the premier league? I'm not sure.

I don't think his goal scoring is average at all either.
You said you didn’t rate him at all, and then one week later changed your time after we were linked. Let’s not start that again.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You said you didn’t rate him at all, and then one week later changed your time after we were linked. Let’s not start that again.

And you said he was one of the best young strikers in world football. So we're both flip flops, lets have an open convo about what he could bring to the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom