• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

There is no way Roma can offer 34 million pound. I would bet anything it’s a loan with option to buy in which Italians never take. Chelsea will tell them do one

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wonder if Roma are just buying him, because Jose is pissed that we didn't let him walk over us for Xhaka, and he is trying to screw us here?

£34 million, Granit is number 34...interesting, that's a message I believe.

Mourinho is that petty, imo!

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Wonder if Roma are just buying him, because Jose is pissed that we didn't let him walk over us for Xhaka, and he is trying to screw us here.

£34 million, Granit is number 34...interesting, that's a message I believe.

Mourinho is that petty, imo!
Mourinho don’t even consider Arsenal on his level. He always treated us like a dirty prostitute. Zero respect

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Crazy fee, was hoping we'd get him in for £25M. Alas, he's going to bang them in Italy, just watch.

TinFish

We won't sign a striker before Laca is gone. So next season then
We would have never have signed a striker if we still kept Laca and Auba at the club. It just doesn't make sense.... not sure why people expected this.

Don't forget we still somehow have Eddie, Balogun and Martinelli in the mix....

HomeSteak

Established Member
We would have never have signed a striker if we still kept Laca and Auba at the club. It just doesn't make sense.... not sure why people expected this.

Don't forget we still somehow have Eddie, Balogun and Martinelli in the mix....
Also, it makes no sense for lacazette to leave now. He won't get half of what he is making now if a team has to pay a fee as well. He is not worth his wages, never was, now add a fee, and teams being broke beacuse of Covid, he ain't getting half...so it makes 0 sense from his POV. Nah, he will leave for free next summer, the only way he gets a few decent offers...probably won't make the same money even then

TinFish

Also, it makes no sense for lacazette to leave now. He won't get half of what he is making now if a team has to pay a fee as well. He is not worth his wages, never was, now add a fee, and teams being broke beacuse of Covid, he ain't getting half...so it makes 0 sense from his POV. Nah, he will leave for free next summer, the only way he gets a few decent offers...probably won't make the same money even then
OF course, all our overweight, old and over the hill players will milk out their contracts until the last minute.

We have a few more years to endure of this before the squad can truly be refreshed. Unfortunately nothing can be done right now...

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Dzeko must definitely be going to inter if Roma can afford this meaning Vlahovic isn't going to Inter. Only Sp**s in the running.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Dzeko must definitely be going to inter if Roma can afford this meaning Vlahovic isn't going to Inter. Only Sp**s in the running.

If City agree a fee for Kane then sp*rs are getting any target they want, cos they'll blow anyone else out the water with the money. So if Arsenal do want a striker and they might to move quicker to get their 1st choice. I still can't see it though? There's no links to Lacazette leaving, surely we wouldn't have Auba, Laca and a new striker?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If City agree a fee for Kane then sp*rs are getting any target they want, cos they'll blow anyone else out the water with the money. So if Arsenal do want a striker and they might to move quicker to get their 1st choice. I still can't see it though? There's no links to Lacazette leaving, surely we wouldn't have Auba, Laca and a new striker?

I mean on the one hand you have a point, on the other hand Auba started more than half of his league appearances out wide last season. I don’t think we can think of him as a striker while Arteta is still here because Arteta isn’t really feeling it.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Missing out on someone you may have identified as your future striker because of 2 players who won’t be here in 12 months time is ****ing braindead.

Auba won't be here in 12 months? His contract is till 2023, I reckon he's here till then.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
I mean on the one hand you have a point, on the other hand Auba started more than half of his league appearances out wide last season. I don’t think we can think of him as a striker while Arteta is still here because Arteta isn’t really feeling it.

But then there's also Nketiah and Balogun, I see no solid links to them being sold or loaned. There are 4 CFs, so probably 2 have to leave to make room to add a new one?

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Missing out on someone you may have identified as your future striker because of 2 players who won’t be here in 12 months time is ****ing braindead.
Exactly. Nketiah and Laca will be gone next year even if we don't get rid this summer. Aubameyang has 2 years and can also play wide. Balogun and Martinelli are not ready. A striker has to be signed.

I don't even get what we are doing with Balogun. He needs games. If he didn't want to sign and go out on loan and learn his trade why did we bother? He literally will only get cup games. He is better off in the Championship for a year, a premier league side the following year. Then Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom