• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Can’t see him moving abroad while he thinks there’s other teams in the Premier League still interested. As for selling Lacazette, if Abraham is available on loan selling Lacazette isn’t as much of a priority as it would be with a permanent deal.
Its actually better for him to go abroad. He can physically outmatch most defenders in Serie A. If he bags a lot, there is no doubt he will return to the PL with bigger offers on the table.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Comparing Tammy to Welbeck surely is a decent IQ-test? Either they havent watched him or they're absolute ******.
I lowkey get it though. Simple people see that they're both black, home-grown talent and they're seen as rejects/hand me downs from out top 6 rival, but that's where the comparisons end. Welbeck couldn't strike a ball cleanly, could only run with the ball in a straight line and was better suited as a wide man than a proper striker imo. He also was a bit of a big-game player. Tammy is more gangly. Better at attacking crosses (although not elite) a bit of a flat track bully.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Flat track bully is a nice way to describe him, considering last season we we're crap against anyone and couldn't score, he'd be a valuable asset that could get us 15 points, just like cech!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
From what I hear people say about Tammy, he sounds nothing like Welbeck, tbh.

Danny could kinda do most things you would want a striker to do, but had no killer instinct at all...while Tammy has a good goals to game ratio, but his all-round game sounds poor.

Abraham sounds closer to Auba, than Welbz.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Can’t see him moving abroad while he thinks there’s other teams in the Premier League still interested. As for selling Lacazette, if Abraham is available on loan selling Lacazette isn’t as much of a priority as it would be with a permanent deal.
True but the deal offered to Roma is 5m loan & obligation to buy around 30m because of the current climate. Im sure we offered Hector to Inter on a similarly structured deal.

Not sure Chelsea will be so generous with us tbh.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Does this really have legs? Seems an unlikely signing right now.
Player want's time to think, Chelsea want him to go out the country, Jose want's him.

And Arteta? Apparently already called him according to Italian newspapers.

If it's to go through i suspect the player causes a ruckus and refuses to go abroad.

Figures atm for Roma seem to be £5m loan with £25-30m option to buy all agreed with chelsea, but player wants 48 hours to decide.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
True but the deal offered to Roma is 5m loan & obligation to buy around 30m because of the current climate. Im sure we offered Hector to Inter on a similarly structured deal.

Not sure Chelsea will be so generous with us tbh.

Maybe not, but they need him gone and the player holds all the power.

Brett

An old video but this is probably the best video of him in terms of all-round play. Clearly there's a lot more to work with than the numbers and his most recent season suggest.
He is more Adebayor than welbeck isn't he? I won't claim to have watched him much but might be a decent signing if we keep the total fee below 35million. Anything above that is going to be a huge risk.

blrgooner

Established Member
Not saying that Abraham is not a good player. I am still finding it hard to understand how he fits us? Will we replace Laca? Even if we do that, it means more of Auba on the left. Auba,Abraham,Pepe is same or maybe worse than Auba,Laca, Pepe IMO.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Would be a good signing for 25m
Ok with 30m probably. Like him as a player.
But 35m and above is kind of too much and I feel not worth at that point.

So we've agreed with player but not with the club. Chelsea probably does not want to sell player to England, maybe its a tactic so Tammy could put pressure on Chelsea to let him go to Arsenal.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Tammy had a 2007/2008 Adebayor away top, was his fav player growing up...though he burnt it after hearing Ade's "AC Milan are like Beyonce" metaphor that summer.

Hopefully he can replicate that form for us!

Good taste tbh, 07/08 Adebayor was the single greatest season of athletic performance in history.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Btw if this happens I suspect they won't sanction the deal before our game with them. We also need to offload Laca that's another issue.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He says Tammy wants us and we have interest but we need to get rid of a player (doesn’t specify Nketiah or Lacazette).

Can't get rid of Lacazette in the nxt week surely? Hasn't been a solid link to him leaving all summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom