• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Nobody. I’m happy with who we have. Auba, Laca, Martinelli, Balogun etc when you are not in Europe, are more than enough options.

We’re not creating enough since Arteta arrived, let’s work on that. I think that’s an internal issue too, Arteta is too defensive and worries about the opposition too much.

I'm not shocked you're happy with what we have just disappointed.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Bringing him in on loan is pointless because if he has a great season, chelsea will either sell way out of our budget or keep him.

Then we'll be back to square one with wage drainer bums like lacazette and Aubameyang.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Do the respective prices make a difference to you?

Not really as I think we have a lot of money to spend this summer. It'll only make a difference to me if we do not get Maddison and other actual first team targets. And obviously anything near £30M i'd also be massively against.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Onana is the perfect keeper on the market for how Bum mikel sets us up, he likes playing out from the back, Leno is awful at it, he's german bambi.

Onana is one of the best ball playing keepers in the world, potentially only behind Ederson.

For £7m you suck it up and buy him, even if he can't play till january or whenever, it's too much quality to turn down.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Onana is the perfect keeper on the market for how *** mikel sets us up, he likes playing out from the back, Leno is awful at it, he's german bambi.

Onana is one of the best ball playing keepers in the world, potentially only behind Ederson.

For £7m you suck it up and buy him, even if he can't play till january or whenever, it's too much quality to turn down.

I think the other problem is he can actually be completely free in January and choose where he wants to go. With AFCON on top of his ban it is fairly likely he wont play until Jan/Feb.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Onana is the perfect keeper on the market for how *** mikel sets us up, he likes playing out from the back, Leno is awful at it, he's german bambi.

Suggestion is he's holding out for more of a pay day come Bosman time.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He’s sitting on the fence. Still hasn’t answered my question. @American_Gooner do you want Tammy or not. Yes or no?
GDeep™ said:
What do you think about Tammy anyway, just in general, you like him for Arsenal?
American Gooner said:
Good player, but not for £40m. Would give Auba/Martinelli this season then hopefully go big on a more ambitious target next summer.
I assume you had your other personality speaking back then, or just very bad memory.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom