• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You have 118 posts in this thread, I have 38. You're far more invested in this transfer than me.
That tells you everything, my 118 posts are directed to ALL the Tammy fanboys. Why do you want him when you got 4 strikers at the club? Arteta doesnt create anything for what we have, that’s our main issue.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
That tells you everything, my 118 posts are directed to ALL the Tammy fanboys. Why do you want him when you got 4 strikers at the club? Arteta doesnt create anything for what we have, that’s our main issue.
I told you weeks ago I'd roll with Auba/Martinelli this season and then go big next summer on a CF but you're illiterate.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
That’s not comparable. One is a 1 year deal for an old head, while the other is a 30-40M deal for multiple years when we already have 4 options.
The point is that you would've been happy with Willian under certain conditions. It's the same with me for Tammy.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The point is that you would've been happy with Willian under certain conditions. It's the same with me for Tammy.
That’s my point, I think it’s the wrong outlook from you as he isn’t good enough no matter the conditions.

Willian would actually have been a good deal for one year.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Please tell me this ain't happenning :facepalm:
30million for a lamp pole championship level player
FFS another hair product posting on AM? This won't end well
Honestly if Arsenal ends up buying him we need to give the guy a chance. Let's just hope he shines for us 🥲

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom