• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Abraham if he transfer to Roma according to di marzio Roma will pay 40m euros total transfer and Chelsea will have buyback Clause of 55m euros.

Player still not given the 100% green light but i think we not going to press this deal

Frustratedgunner

Early 2018. But we bought laca few months back and that's why the attack is mess
To be honest I knew when we signed him. And I knew it wasn't 5 years ago.

Laca/Auba/Pepe/Martinelli under a different manager and a different system would still score goals.

What is worrying is that our 2 big money strikers look to be going on....well some kind of strike. Or there's something brewing there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
To be honest I knew when we signed him. And I knew it wasn't 5 years ago.

Laca/Auba/Pepe/Martinelli under a different manager and a different system would still score goals.

What is worrying is that our 2 big money strikers look to be going on....well some kind of strike. Or there's something brewing there.
They all going to score goals they score loads in emery first season but managers need to stop forcing fitting them both in same line up

Blaziken

I think we're selling Lacazette and Auba for this bum. Artetas only in a job due to witchcraft, sadly for us Kroenke etc, are all under his spell.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Abraham if he transfer to Roma according to di marzio Roma will pay 40m euros total transfer and Chelsea will have buyback Clause of 55m euros.

Player still not given the 100% green light but i think we not going to press this deal
That's a terrible deal if true

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He must be, tanking our assets whilst getting rid of Guendouzi, Emi Martinez and Saliba. I'd say he is doing a terrific job for every other club.
I knew KSE had no football knowledge but surely they're not incompetent when it comes to business. Arteta and Edu are p!ssing away millions on a sinking ship.

Liam_Og

I knew KSE had no football knowledge but surely they're not incompetent when it comes to business. Arteta and Edu are p!ssing away millions on a sinking ship.

Its because he’s a businessman that we have Amazon behind the scenes documenting this mediocrity. Perhaps if we’d have been a little more financially astute, we wouldn’t need to look like mugs, both from the outside and in.

I fear that this All or Nothing series will be almost as Cringeworthy as Crocodile Dundee 3.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Its because he’s a businessman that we have Amazon behind the scenes documenting this mediocrity. Perhaps if we’d have been a little more financially astute, we wouldn’t need to look like mugs, both from the outside and in.

I fear that this All or Nothing series will be almost as Cringeworthy as Crocodile Dundee 3.
Maybe there's method in the madness after all. The comedy value of the up coming 'All or Nothing' could be lucrative if we're on global syndicating royalties to other networks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom