• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
A strong gust of wind could topple this guy over at the moment.

Indeed, even the the weather can beat our players these days.

Only way Laca can last 90 minutes in this heat....

wHQESljADLJn.gif

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Before you said he wasn’t good enough for a CL team? We both agreed he’s not good enough to start for a top team - which is our ambition.

You’re very defensive for a player you don’t want.

You're being like this for no reason.

He is good enough for us right now and I'd take him right now. We will leave it at that.

Diesel

If the goal is to get into cl. Then we need a striker who is cl quality or someone who can become cl quality with our team. If we sell laca for 10 then tammy for net transfer of 30 isnt bad for a striker who can play games for us. We do have auba marty still have eddie. So if laca goes we need some cover. Annoyed we cant scout because we have no ****ing scouts. Tammy and ramsdale is legit the laziest **** i have seen.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Got displaced by Giroud in a team that creates a lot better chances than we do. Not really sure what hes going to do with our current team unless we actually invest in our biggest problem area the midfield.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If the goal is to get into cl. Then we need a striker who is cl quality or someone who can become cl quality with our team. If we sell laca for 10 then tammy for net transfer of 30 isnt bad for a striker who can play games for us. We do have auba marty still have eddie. So if laca goes we need some cover. Annoyed we cant scout because we have no ****ing scouts. Tammy and ramsdale is legit the laziest **** i have seen.

We literally scouted Lokonga and Tavares but guys like you will probably say who the **** are they why not sign actual players.

Honestly the worst sort of fan.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
You're being like this for no reason.

He is good enough for us right now and I'd take him right now. We will leave it at that.

Abraham is one player I wouldn't like here. Don't think he has "it" to become a world class striker. More of an Everton/Villa type of guy. There's a reason Chelsea don't use him.

I'd rather us stick with Balogun than sign either of those bums. Only striker i'll take is Isak next year.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Like I thought, he would just replace Lacazette.

Dude have you ever seen him play?! Not as mobile as Lacazette :lol: he's a skinny, nimble tall guy. His finishing is also far better than bloody Nketiah, that has to be a joke. You don't see a guy who scores goals fairly regularly and then say his finishing isn't better than the worst striker at this club.

Tammy also scored more than DCL ever has in his first full season for Chelsea in the PL, that also says a lot. Not sure why people would want DCL over Tammy, pretty similar players but one would cost double the amount.
I rate Tammy highly but I would prefer DCL as he leverages his body a lot more and adds an aerial threat to our attack which Tammy won't despite his physical attributes. If Tammy was more of a bully, he'd be a proper complete forward. Lastly, jfc DCL had more goals last season in the PL (16) than Tammy has ever had in the PL (15).

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
I love how this thread turns into Hairspray vs all contenders every summer. He's batting you man away like flies

Reactions: A_G

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
I rate Tammy highly but I would prefer DCL as he leverages his body a lot more and adds an aerial threat to our attack which Tammy won't despite his physical attributes. If Tammy was more of a bully, he'd be a proper complete forward. Lastly, jfc DCL had more goals last season in the PL (16) than Tammy has ever had in the PL (15).
The problem is DCL is not available and would not be available for only 40m, which btw is too much for Tammy. You know who had more goals and assists than both of them last season who I would actually go for if the price is right? Patrick Bamford. He might just be peaking.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

The problem is DCL is not available and would not be available for only 40m, which btw is too much for Tammy. You know who had more goals and assists than both of them last season who I would actually go for if the price is right? Patrick Bamford. He might just be peaking.
I agree DCL is too expensive and I personally think Tammy could be had for less than 40m due to his contract situation. I'd stay far away from Bamford, he's already 27 and has been a career Championship striker. He did have a great season tbf though, just think there's better value elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom