• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Personally, I would prefer Marcus Thuram. However we have players who can cross a ball and we have zero aerial threat.

Laca does his best work out of the box. If we move up the pitch with Ben White and a mobile cm next to Partey, with a rb who can tuck in and recover. Is there a need for the cf to occupy the spaces we want Pepe, Saka and ESR to rotate into?

Abraham is a pretty good poacher with his feet and his head. I don't think his link up play is all that, but if you just ask him to be in the box and you put balls into it. He is probably going to score.

GDeep™

League is very weak
@GDeep™ Trying to deflect his nonsense onto someone else? You have more flip flop than Gandhi brother, not so long ago you were saying Abraham is one of the best young strikers in the world and now suddenly you don't want him at all.
Can you explain what @field442 posted please?

One week the player you clearly don’t want is Abraham. But after Arsenal are linked, you see him as a starter.

Just quote that @field442 post, and explain yourself. After that, we can all move on.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
best friends GIF

enough both of you.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Personally, I would prefer Marcus Thuram. However we have players who can cross a ball and we have zero aerial threat.

Laca does his best work out of the box. If we move up the pitch with Ben White and a mobile cm next to Partey, with a rb who can tuck in and recover. Is there a need for the cf to occupy the spaces we want Pepe, Saka and ESR to rotate into?

Abraham is a pretty good poacher with his feet and his head. I don't think his link up play is all that, but if you just ask him to be in the box and you put balls into it. He is probably going to score.
I disagree about the crossing bit. Saka, Pepe and Tierney are all great crossers of the ball. Saka shows it more at LW.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
This would be such a poverty signing. I'd rather we just brought Welbeck back. At least he's won something for the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom