• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think 30m is good value, Rhian Brewster cost 25m and Watkins cost 30m.
The advantage we got Chelsea are looking to sell so we can wait until Chelsea get it down to good price Abraham never got 20 goals a season in his career

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This might sound mental considering they won the CL but if in January you’d have told us that Chelsea are miles ahead you’d have been laughed at.

That CL final win and Leicester top 4 collapse has rightfully made people forget how awful Chelsea were until Tuchel took over.

Abraham hasn’t been getting big minutes all year so we are taking the back up of a similar level rival for 30M.

This doesn’t push things forward.

Last edited:

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
With Chelsea going if we wait a week they'll ask for 10m they gone from 40m to 30m pretty quick
I don't even want him but you've got to say that £30m for a 20 goal a season, young, English, proven PL striker is a bit of a bargain. I think we can do better, but he's unlikely to be a disaster at that price.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Look like Aston villa are more serious about buying Abraham after they finish selling Grealish they'll try get deal done

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Amazing team Villa have now.

Despite definitely selling Grealish, they have...Grealish, Buendia, Tammy and ESR all in their line up this season!

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Look like Aston villa are more serious about buying Abraham after they finish selling Grealish they'll try get deal done

Why would he go there? They play with one up front and Watkins is better. Seems a weird career choice if he accepts that move. Move from the Chelsea bench to the Villa one.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Why would he go there? They play with one up front and Watkins is better. Seems a weird career choice if he accepts that move. Move from the Chelsea bench to the Villa one.
Think they have a good set of players for a classic 4-4-2 formation. Watkins and Tammy up top could be a good partnership. Buendia as the right winger etc.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yes i was surprised when i saw John Percy who usually reliable with them say they hold a serious interest. maybe dean simth going 4-4-2 with Buendia play as more in right side and Bailey in left side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom