• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I wouldn’t say good year but he scored 15 league goals without penalty in 19/20, that’s good numbers. Pepe Tammy Saka front three what do you think? You can put Martinelli and Auba into mix on that left wing.

Pepe, Tammy and Saka would be very potent I reckon. Especially with a dynamic player behind.

Aubameyang still has to start though for me.

Pyres7

I'm confused about what Arteta's plan is, assuming our interest in Martinez is real.

Martinez is a false 9 with average goal scoring stats but good hold up play and creativity. Tammy is an out an out goalscorer with average hold up/link play. They're complete opposites, so does Arteta actually know what he wants or is he just winging it?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I'm confused about what Arteta's plan is, assuming our interest in Martinez is real.

Martinez is a false 9 with average goal scoring stats but good hold up play and creativity. Tammy is an out an out goalscorer with average hold up/link play. They're complete opposites, so does Arteta actually know what he wants or is he just winging it?

Arteta has been winging it from day 1. He's only fit to put out cones and give out half time oranges.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Or hear me out he has great per 90 stars because he barely played.
Think you're getting confused with 20/21. His 19/20 stats were good as was his 20/21 although this was a lower sample size. His career to do shows consistent stats which is encouraging. I think he is due to push on.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I think this is why we are seeing different links to different players. And ultimately whoever we settle on should compliment each other and what we have.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Doubt Abraham will go to italy but the league suit him he too quick and the defense there is not strong and Atalanta play great stuff. so we'll see that's mean Zapata is surely off to inter and they selling Lukaku to chelsea only remain is Correa to replace Lautaro.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Same but you have to admire how well Chelsea f*ck us yet again.

Going all the way back to the Ashley Cole saga they always seem to mess it up for us.
they really not mess anything up Lukaku was always was their backup plan if they fail to sign Haaland that mean nothing to Lautaro too because they have difficulty to renew his contract and now i'm pretty sure he'll look to leave. it's up to us to give Inter 50-60M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom