• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
You just called him average, three months ago he was a very very good young player. I know it’s your “thing” to **** on most stuff related to the team but even this is a bit diabolical for you.
There you go getting defensive again, you do this every summer, and you told me you aren’t even fussed about Abraham.

I can call a player very good and still think he’d be an average signing for us. You’re really knit picking and reaching.
Time to bring back that classic from @Rex Banter:
D728-D34-B-35-A2-4215-ACB6-372-C9-A546007.png

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Roma And Chelsea have an agreement it does look loan with 35M-40M obligation/Option. the player still has to give okay to the transfer. Di Marzio say Arsenal won't make any moves until Laca is sold.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
as i said buying striker is depend on Laca as long he stuck here we signing no one. same with Bellerin. it's frustrating and it's getting me really annoyed how these players attract so little interest and they slow to move.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
as i said buying striker is depend on Laca as long he stuck here we signing no one. same with Bellerin. it's frustrating and it's getting me really annoyed how these players attract so little interest and they slow to move.

People moan about Edu but what the **** are these guys agents doing?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom