• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I've been saying this all summer and that's why I was always against giving Arteta loads of funds. I'd rather we just took our top 8 finish on the chin and just bank on an upfront solution emerging internally. Instead of spending x amount and Mikel getting fired mid season anyways.

I could fully see the next manager coming in, seeing Ramsdale, Abraham and whoever and thinking wtf - I need a new team.

I think once they see him, they will just resign as manager out of principal, tbh.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Pinto on his way to London look like they really want him he'll meet Abraham agents as well

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully he'll meet edu (if he not in holiday) and try to get laca if Abraham don't want to join

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I doubt you come all that way without thinking you’re going to get the player. Either that or he’s coming to get in his knees and beg.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The talk of lack of squad space for a CF doesn't make sense when you realise Arteta and Edu brought in Cedric when we had 3 other RBs on the books, Mari when we had God knows how many CBs and Lokonga, ANOTHER behind the ball CM at the expense of Willock (a CM that plays ahead of the ball).

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
AFC Homegrown players as of now -

Bellerin, White, Holding, Chambers, AMN, Nelson, Nketiah (7)

AFC foreign players as of now -

Leno, Runarsson, Tierney, Gabriel, Cedric, Mari, Kolasinac, Partey, Torreira, Lokonga, Elneny, Xhaka, Laca, Willian, Auba, Pepe (16)

Overall squad space isn't really a problem right now especially if we're signing homegrown players. There's two spots available as we speak. But obviously if we can't get ANYONE to leave that is a problem. Because then we can only make two more signings.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
AFC Homegrown players as of now -

Bellerin, White, Holding, Chambers, AMN, Nelson, Nketiah (7)

AFC foreign players as of now -

Leno, Runarsson, Tierney, Gabriel, Cedric, Mari, Kolasinac, Partey, Torreira, Lokonga, Elneny, Xhaka, Laca, Willian, Auba, Pepe (16)

Overall squad space isn't really a problem right now especially if we're signing homegrown players. There's two spots available as we speak. But obviously if we can't get ANYONE to leave that is a problem. Because then we can only make two more signings.
Kolasinac is a non-factor, if he's still here on August 31 they just won't register him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom