• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Di Marzio: Roma will move onto other targets if they cannot convince Abraham by tomorrow (August 12)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Roma will move on from Abraham if they didn't convince him to join tomorrow they don't want until last few days of window

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Our relationship with Chelsea is carbon copy of what Everton and Man U used to have. Any Man U player not good enough who still wanted to live in the area had a choice going to Everton so they don’t uproot their families. We are trying to make their third choice striker who tuchel don’t rate one bit as our nr 1 and done of our fans think we are still rivals. They see as a joke
Fair point but if Tammy dont work here we just move him on to Everton, like with Theo & Iwobi.

They still our biaatches :thumbsup:

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard

Roma will move on from Abraham if they didn't convince him to join tomorrow they don't want until last few days of window

You just know Edu, Vinai, and Tets will fist pump the air and smile cunningly thinking they outplayed everyone for this deal... :(

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
You just know Edu, Vinai, and Tets will fist pump the air and smile cunningly thinking they outplayed everyone for this deal... :(
Depend on fee if it's 40-30M they outplayed nobody they overpaid if it's under that fair he scored 90 goals so far in his career Chelsea won't go less than 30m

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arteta and Tammy have the same agency?

Does that mean we will be getting article after article by The Athletic, praising Abraham as the next big thing in the striker world :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If Abraham have patience and wait until laca go then he should wait but that massive risk he could've end up stuck as Chelsea 3rd choice striker

tcahill

Completely against this. He's actually a decent player, don't get me wrong, but I can't see any area where he's significantly better than Aubameyang or Laca.

He's another pure poacher, not great with the ball or in the air. With our creativity as garbage as it is I can't see him scoring much.

Wait until next season to buy a striker or spend more and get that target man fella from Fiorentina.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Completely against this. He's actually a decent player, don't get me wrong, but I can't see any area where he's significantly better than Aubameyang or Laca.

He's another pure poacher, not great with the ball or in the air. With our creativity as garbage as it is I can't see him scoring much.

Wait until next season to buy a striker or spend more and get that target man fella from Fiorentina.

Tammy can score a banger with his head.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Much better than lacazette, need to know our level.
You obviously weren’t around when Adebayor used to make people throw remotes at the TV and he was miles above Tammy.

We’ve had a rough few years but we’re not Southampton.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Despite @GDeep™ having a tantrum he’s right about Abraham. It’s just a signing ‘for the sake of it’. I’m sure a lot of people have come around on him because we have no other hope this window.

The fact is Abraham doesn’t suit our style under Arteta. And if Arteta gets sacked then he’s just blocking a plethora of strikers. He is good enough to block our young players ofc right now but not good enough to actually get what we want ie top4 or big success. So what’s the point in committing to him? People seem to think football is like career mode and we can just flip a player when we want.

I don’t want particular players, would prefer players who would be successful under a variety of systems or positions, that’s the way football is going also because managers are changing every 2-3 years. Abraham doesn’t even suit our current manager nevermind our future ones. We need someone good on the ball

OSBK

Established Member
Well he is much better than aub and laca at holding up the ball and play. We need goals but we also need a physical presence upfront which currently we dont. Auba gets bullied at CF, laca does better but just isnt sharp enough. Im really on the fence with this, in some ways tammy is actually better for us, his goals for chelsea are mostly good goals with fast build up which he is involved with. but if we do buy tammy then auba will be perma LW, tammy hasnt got it in his locker to play a smart ball to auba on the run.

The bright upside is if tammy is able to maintain a good goalscoring record with us then his value will only increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom