• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Given we could sell Laca, I’d take Tammy as a replacement. Laca has his use and gives everything for us on the pitch but he’s not going to improve anymore. Auba, Tammy, Balogun would be fine for this season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Still not feeling Tammy to be honest, not for that price anyway.

What's the story around Vlahovic? I see Sp**s are ready to make a big offer.
So far only A.Madrid want to get done quickly Sp**s haven't made move because Kane is still there

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Roma still not got an okay from Abraham about moving to Roma. he still waiting Arsenal so after that he'll make his final decision.

i think he want to come here but also i don't think he'll wait for us too much longer. if we want him buy him then and after that sort Laca and Nektiah future if not we may lose players don't wanna risk and end up with neither.

Football Head

Lord Conspiracy

if we get tammy for less than £25million then i'd be ok with us signing him. but he's still raw and awkward, and can be skittery with the strike of the ball, not a good look for a forward.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Not sure this is anything new but until we approach Chelsea this ain't happening.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Not sure this is anything new but until we approach Chelsea this ain't happening.
the longer this take the more Abraham will lose patience on us and move to Roma he can't risk losing both options

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Roma seem a bit desperate. This feels like what’s happening when they’re trying to convince him.

milk-edinburgh-clubbers-meme.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom