• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I know this is indulgent knee-jerking, but Ivan Toney looked like Drogba against us tonight. No chance of signing Toney this season but I think we might be disappointed with what Tammy brings to the table. His goal record is very good but he's very much a box striker and doesn't seem to dominate players despite having height. Think I'd rather wait a bit and get really top quality in if we can.

Think he's a bit overpriced and hyped atm but Vlahovic is such a physical specimen, seriously made for the PL. Agree on Tammy, wouldn't mind him but i've seen fans compare him to Adebayor? I don't get that, Adebayor was a bully, I don't get that vibe from Tammy. From what i've seen he's sort of a taller but less quick Aubameyang.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Think he's a bit overpriced and hyped atm but Vlahovic is such a physical specimen, seriously made for the PL. Agree on Tammy, wouldn't mind him but i've seen fans compare him to Adebayor? I don't get that, Adebayor was a bully, I don't get that vibe from Tammy. From what i've seen he's sort of a taller but less quick Aubameyang.
Yes spot on, this is pretty much how I see it as well

Goonger

Think Abraham & Adebayor are the same height, think they are a similar speed, & think they score similar type of goals so you can see why there are comparisons. I do agree Adebayor is probably a bit more stronger though.

Blaziken

Why would any of you want Abraham? He is clumsy on the ball, can't head the ball even tho he is 6,4 and he would not elevate our team in any way. And buying another Chelsea rejects sends the wrong message. insanity is doing the same thing over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom