• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Why would any of you want Abraham? He is clumsy on the ball, can't head the ball even tho he is 6,4 and he would not elevate our team in any way. And buying another Chelsea rejects sends the wrong message. insanity is doing the same thing over and over again.
the worry is who the **** is next choice :facepalm:

Liam_Og

the worry is who the **** is next choice :facepalm:

I think most people would be content with the forward options we have, if chance creating midfielders came in, that and change the system so that we are not reliant on second balls from a KT cross, because we have no-one to win the first ball.

The more i think about it, the more Ludicrous it is, Arteta’s tactical genius is hoping we get luck from a cross. astounding.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Exactly, expect more of the same. We'll get Ødegaard & that backup GK & that will be us I think. I just hope Auba & Laca are unwell because of its because of a fallout morale in the squad will be at an all time low.
Really hoping this as well but Arteta's comments sounded too cryptic for that to be the case. How could there be a falling out with both of our star strikers though... Surely not...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The deal was more suited for Chelsea 40m and buyback Clause. We never going accept these demands also we offload nobody

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We have auba and laca guys that can score 40 combined and yet I'm worried how this even possible. We not moving them so we need use them to thier strength we have no option and the rest of striker options in Europe are really not inspiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom