• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

Manberg

Predator
The issue with Kroenke is he has too much power. One man shouldn’t hold so much power over Arsenal, he can bury the club if he feels like it. I hate capitalism so much.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Does anyone have experience of making little wax dolls? And what are the best type of pins to use for maximum effect?
I'd even support a crowdfunding for you to travel to the West Indies for some deeper study into the subject! Think you'd have a chance to get somewhere with that.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

The issue with Kroenke is he has too much power. One man shouldn’t hold so much power over Arsenal, he can bury the club if he feels like it. I hate capitalism so much.
As much as I hate Kroenke, and I do, I still prefer him to the owners of Man City. At least Kroenke is just some lowlife American corporate leech ****. I don't think he is actively abusing human rights like the government in the UAE. Still, that isn't much upside...

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I get the impression that he’s not liked, anywhere.
Don't think that there is a sports team he owns where the fans don't hate his guts. My brother is a long time Rams fan and he hates him no end. At least in the NFL, thanks to salary cap and the draft, you can run a team while being cheap. That doesn't work in today's PL. He is killing us right now.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Does anyone have experience of making little wax dolls? And what are the best type of pins to use for maximum effect?

You can look it up on the internet or even better just go viisit someone in the West Indian community they''ll do it for you for a fee .

Actually anyone remember the usename of the crazy Colombian that put a curse on us ?

Top Bottom