• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

Tony's nose

It's all becoming very hard to stomach now. Wether this is true or not it's not enticing the next generation of fans which ultimately will expand the club.
In fact the regime is doing the opposite with years of negativity .

Never mind tho I'm sure we will see a nice picture of Stan wearing something with Rams written on it this year.

Dj_sds -

No idea if there is any truth to this.

100% bs. Arsenal is an asset to kroenke. By not using the full commercial potential of the club his asset will depreciate in the long run. Keeping money in the bank for the sake of it is idiotic since it loses value over time. It's the reason kroenke bought arsenal instead of taking interest payments from that money.

ASIF

Kroenke is a businessman I dont understand how such a wealthy asshole doesnt understand he need to make a investment to make profit.He is just sinking the club.Invest like 200 to 300 million and have a shot at the title and other cups.The more we succeed as a team the more fan following more sales..When I was 13 i became an Arsenal fan in 2003 becoz they were the best at that time.Now in the last decaded youngsters are supporting chelsea,barca,madrid and we are losing out on potential fans and ultimately its revenue lost..Can someone explain this to this fart face Stan.

progman07

Established Member
It's not even about investing, because the Club could be run so much more effective even without a penny of the owner, but the lack of ownership, responsibility and direction shown by Kroenke is killing this Club.

We didn't manage to name a CEO. What kind of clown would not name one single person who is responsible for everything in a modern work environment? Yes, Kroenke and his son.

Now we can have our two 'leaders' point to each other without taking responsibility, because you cannot build a proper football team without proper marketing income and you cannot build a proper marketing income without a proper football team.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Still feel our fanbase cannot make the collective effort to get things changed. I know slowly we are working on this but its not much. Matchday fans have to make their voices hard.

Really appreciate the Pool fans how they threw out Hicks and Gillett.

Latest posts

Top Bottom