• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

Tony's nose

Dunno what you are all moaning at Stan has already gone on record saying he didnt buy Arsenal to win trophies.
Hes made that quite clear and put all his cards on the table with that quote.

Now 3 years later you are all moaning when he has already told you out right dont expect trophies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If you swallow that corporate nonsense you’re even more naive than you let on.

Did you not read what I wrote? He himself needs to come out and address the fans. I don’t give two ****s about some B2C drivel knocked up by his PR team.

Everything is vague and somewhat contradictory. His supposed ambitions are to see us consistently challenge for the Premier League and the Champions League, so far since 2011 that’s been a complete and utter failure. What has he done to change this? Absolutely **** all.

He’s so obviously happy to just be making money. And we’re expected to just sit back and be happy with that. The only competition we’ve done well in is the FA Cup and he (his ream) didn’t even mention that :lol:.

Shambles.

What? Like he needs to put a video on youtube or social media? Or maybe have a press conference in response to Hughwizzy and Arseblog writing a letter to assure them that he means the things he's already said in plenty of statements already?

Of course he's happy making money? He's literally a businessman... I'm sure he knows as well that we'll be making more money the better we do on the pitch while also knowing that there are already men in place much better qualified than him when it comes to football matters hence his hands off approach. A similar approach he has with the Rams who reached the Super Bowl this year.

Tir Na Nog

What sort of attitude is that for a chairman to have? “Yous ****ed up the money you had so why should I invest?” It’s ridiculous. Call me old fashioned but a chairman should stop at nothing to see his product become a resounding success.

I’m well aware this ain’t Man City but Kroenke is one of the wealthiest men on the planet. If he genuinely sees what’s going on on the pitch and won’t make a significant effort to improve us then he should do the honourable thing and step aside. He can make an obscene amount of money selling the club and we might get someone who gives a ****, everybody’s happy.

Right well maybe we should take that up with the chairman then instead of Kroenke?

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
What sort of attitude is that for a chairman to have? “Yous ****ed up the money you had so why should I invest?” It’s ridiculous. Call me old fashioned but a chairman should stop at nothing to see his product become a resounding success.

I’m well aware this ain’t Man City but Kroenke is one of the wealthiest men on the planet. If he genuinely sees what’s going on on the pitch and won’t make a significant effort to improve us then he should do the honourable thing and step aside. He can make an obscene amount of money selling the club and we might get someone who gives a ****, everybody’s happy.

Kronke will never invest his own money, Arsenal’s goal was to be a self sustaining model from day one and Kronke knew that when he bought us.

Theres been a million internet petitions not just in football but in general that never amount to anything, I think i’ll file this one in there as well.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
That was ****ing Vinay? This club finds new ways to surprise me in its incompetence. It's astounding

7703a110-88ed-11e8-8608-b7163509a377_972x_214316.jpg

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
What? Like he needs to put a video on youtube or social media? Or maybe have a press conference in response to Hughwizzy and Arseblog writing a letter to assure them that he means the things he's already said in plenty of statements already?

Of course he's happy making money? He's literally a businessman... I'm sure he knows as well that we'll be making more money the better we do on the pitch while also knowing that there are already men in place much better qualified than him when it comes to football matters hence his hands off approach. A similar approach he has with the Rams who reached the Super Bowl this year.

The Rams have done well but each of his other sporting franchises have struggled like we have. I can understand why the Denver Nuggets aren’t doing so great as they play in a talent stacked conference but his other teams seem to be suffering like we are.

His hands off approach clearly doesn’t suit us. Scratch that, HE doesn’t suit us. I care too much about Arsenal to know he’s up there milking us dry whilst we have to watch the team let us down every other week. We’re Arsenal FC ffs.

Right well maybe we should take that up with the chairman then instead of Kroenke?

Yeah good quip, should’ve said owner. You figured me out! Ya caught me red handed! :lol:.

Kronke will never invest his own money, Arsenal’s goal was to be a self sustaining model from day one and Kronke knew that when he bought us.

Theres been a million internet petitions not just in football but in general that never amount to anything, I think i’ll file this one in there as well.

Yeah fair enough, opinions are like arseholes we all have one and they all stink. Maybe one day I’ll take your approach and be happier for it.

Tir Na Nog

The Rams have done well but each of his other sporting franchises have struggled like we have. I can understand why the Denver Nuggets aren’t doing so great as they play in a talent stacked conference but his other teams seem to be suffering like we are.

His hands off approach clearly doesn’t suit us. Scratch that, HE doesn’t suit us. I care too much about Arsenal to know he’s up there milking us dry whilst we have to watch the team let us down every other week. We’re Arsenal FC ffs.

Well the team letting us down is nothing to do with Kroenke. In the last few years we've spent plenty of money, 270 million since 2016 with a net spent of 140 million while also making several changes to the backroom staff in that time. It's not as if we've been spending **** all and not trying to change things at different levels.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Well the team letting us down is nothing to do with Kroenke. In the last few years we've spent plenty of money, 270 million since 2016 with a net spent of 140 million while also making several changes to the backroom staff in that time. It's not as if we've been spending **** all and not trying to change things at different levels.

We have spent the money we’ve earnt, no more. Our cash balances haven’t dipped below £200m for years, just once in the last five or so actually. This is fine in a climate where we can continually raise our income via sponsorship deals, CL participation etc but the major problem in the last two seasons have been lack of CL revenue.

It’s clear that the Board (and I’m assuming by extension Kroenke) does not want our cash reserves to dip below £200m for whatever reason. I can say this because of what I pointed out above. What we’re seeing now is the Board trying to manage our cash reserves not falling below some arbitrary figure (my guess is £200m) and thus we have this pitiful “£40m transfer budget” when ideally we need to replace half the team.

What does this have to do with Kroenke? Well SwissRamble’s thread laid it out bare.
  • Our commercial income became a joke
  • We “held our powder dry” in a climate where transfer inflation erased our spending power
These two decisions were a result of keeping a charlatan like Gazidis on as CEO. If Kroenke even had a modicum of interest in Arsenal then Gazidis would have been sacked ages ago, well before this rot would have reared its head. What we’re seeing now is a decade of financial mismanagement under the stewardship of an owner who simply doesn’t care.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
A friend is doing a dinner and dance at the doss house, how much do you charge?
Think my repertoire would be too blue for your refined friends. Everybody would be looking down at their food thinking who the **** booked him.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
The message is gaining some good momentum with key journalists adding up to the message with articles, tweets etc...

I feel it would've been more serious if they could've had few ex-players, sportsmen, celebrities etc... who are fans.

Wrighty, Mo Farah, Matt Lucas, even that prick Piers Morgan, would make a lot of noise and give a lot of airtime over this.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The message is gaining some good momentum with key journalists adding up to the message with articles, tweets etc...

I feel it would've been more serious if they could've had few ex-players, sportsmen, celebrities etc... who are fans.

Wrighty, Mo Farah, Matt Lucas, even that prick Piers Morgan, would make a lot of noise and give a lot of airtime over this.
I think some people already done this in USA over his other teams

OneAW!

Dunno what you are all moaning at Stan has already gone on record saying he didnt buy Arsenal to win trophies.
Hes made that quite clear and put all his cards on the table with that quote.

Now 3 years later you are all moaning when he has already told you out right dont expect trophies.

They would rather believe Stan's paid hacks and blame Wenger and everyone else. Somehow despite everything Stan has said over the years, despite the clubs utter and total and complete lack of ambition over a 15 year period covering two managers, there are some who believe that's its nothing to do with Stan.

Or his paid hacks who insist that a strong concerted and forceful Kroenke out! campaign just magically wouldn't work. Let me tell those of you who are real Arsenal fans and not Kroenke employees something, if a Kroenke Out movement couldn't really accomplish anything there wouldn't be so many people on the internet telling you it couldn't work!

And no not buying jerseys won't do. Adidas and Emirates are paying for exposure of having their brands associated with a top 6 club. The sales are just an extra, just another reason so many on here would rather you do something like that than start a Kroenke Out! campaign because that could actually work.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
They would rather believe Stan's paid hacks and blame Wenger and everyone else. Somehow despite everything Stan has said over the years, despite the clubs utter and total and complete lack of ambition over a 15 year period covering two managers, there are some who believe that's its nothing to do with Stan.

Or his paid hacks who insist that a strong concerted and forceful Kroenke out! campaign just magically wouldn't work. Let me tell those of you who are real Arsenal fans and not Kroenke employees something, if a Kroenke Out movement couldn't really accomplish anything there wouldn't be so many people on the internet telling you it couldn't work!

And no not buying jerseys won't do. Adidas and Emirates are paying for exposure of having their brands associated with a top 6 club. The sales are just an extra, just another reason so many on here would rather you do something like that than start a Kroenke Out! campaign because that could actually work.

Let me ask you this, how will you kick Stan Kronke out of a club he owns? Will Goonerholic and Hugh Wizzy put up the money to buy the club?

All these Kronke protests mean nothing, and all those guys signing the petition will never boycott Arsenal because their livelihood's are based around covering Arsenal.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Kroenke won't change **** because some Hugh Wizzy writes him a letter. He's a businessman and he isn't going to let emotions have anything to do with his business decisions.

Besides, Arsenal have invested in recent years. More than other rivals. We've gotten rid of Wenger, appointed the second coming of Jesus in Emery who to the contrary of Wenger, does tactics. We've gotten a big CM in Xhaka and paid 35m for Koscielny's next partner in Mustafi. The fact that they are both **** is not on Kroenke.

I don't like the guy but he's not leaving, let's just make the best of it.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Disgusting tbh. Boats like that should be outlawed. Probably emit more CO2 than a small country.

Yachts and cruise ships running on fossil fuels. Just ban them and any smaller boats/vehicles used to commit to them from ports. No fines, actual bans. Let's see how many Richie Rich's still buy those ships then and how many tourists still do cruises. Not outright cutting into the rights of people to buy boats and drive it to wherever they want, they just cannot dock or land anywhere anymore. You can still go on a cruise, but no sightseeing involved anymore. Could also actually set an impulse for ship and motor manufacterers to re-think boat engines without having to ban the actual boating or owning a boat. You can do the **** you want as long as your yacht's not a floating oil refinery with a coal power station on top.

Top Bottom