• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Its hard for me to geniunely despise someone who doesnt commit atrocities but this ***** is at the top of my list.

I think this **** hunts animals for sport...which is a disgusting thing to do.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The one thing you can criticise the Kroenkes for is that they don't really do anything to stop the club from being mis-managed by guys like Gazidis, Raul, etc. It's only when it's too late that guys like Raul end up getting sacked but the damage has already been done. Like I know we shouldn't expect Stan to dip into his own pockets or whatever but at the same time they rarely hold people accountable and that's a problem, and it's help led to the situation we're in now. For example when it was clear as day that the 2016 window went horribly wrong, then something should've been done yet they were perfectly content with letting Gazidis and Wenger carry on. Probably because they're not really football people at all, so they let the actual football people just carry on. Maybe since Tim Lewis has came in, and subsequently resulted in Raul losing his job, we'll keeping a closer eye on how money is spent in the future and where it's going as opposed to how it's been spent recklessly these past few years.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Kronke has become the the fall guy for everything that is happening at the club.I am not saying that he is not to be blamed,but every deadline day like clockwork starting Kronke rant doesn't make sense. What is he supposed to do when our recruitment has been ****e over the years.

And what lack of transfer money are we talking about.How much did we pay for Thierny,Xakha,Peper,Mustafi,Leno,Auba,Lacazette,Torreira,How much are we paying Luiz,Willian.

Our recruitment for the past decade has been ****e. And that is not his fault no matter what you say. Looh at Liverpool or even Everton or Leichester,Wolves they have improved their standings in the league because of their smart spending. Hell Leichester took a fortnight to replace Kaste with Ndidi, a decade has passes and still we haven't filled in that defensive mid position.

Who employs the people that make these decisions? Fact of the matter is he's been here for over a decade and Arsenal have regressed massively both on and off the pitch.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Those that sold their shares to the Kroenke’s should never be allowed to associate themselves with Arsenal. We hear a lot about Kroenke being bad but not much about the board members who basically sold out to line their pockets.

Every single one of them is a sell out.
What was the point of selling to an owner that wasn’t going to help the club when needed, we didn’t need Kroenke’s money & Peter Hill Wood even came out publicly and said so. Lady Nina is the only former board member to have shown remorse for selling & has also said it was a huge mistake. ****s, the lot of them.

What exactly do the Kroenke’s do for the club?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arsenal shares rose massively under Wenger's reign, with continual Champions League and a trophy every other year on average. They rose from £8000 a share in 2007 to £37,000 a share in 2018.

It's downhill now for the club and Kroenke's, our brand value is declining fast.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Arsenal is a strong asset in his portfolio? Think it’s a strictly business thing. Don’t think he gives a **** about the club, sport, players, don’t think he could name you the manager of Arsenal.

As long as 60K people are in the stadium every week and the books are balanced.
Covid has done what our fans were too disorganised or unwilling to do. The club is suffering from the absence of fans and I hope it can be made clear that no fans are rushing back to watch the current crop. Aouar and Partey would have us "be excited".

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Don't really blame him.
You all **** about how Liverpool is run. But how much has FSG spent on Liverpool under Klopp?
Most of their spendings is from player sales. We have a higher NetSpend than them in the past 5 years.

We've spent money but no one wants to admit it because it's easier to cast Kroenke as the bad guy.

Last summer, the fans were on the verge of rioting but Kroenke threw some money our way and suddenly acting like he's the best owner.

Look at our raw spend in the past five years but somehow, were getting outperformed by teams like Leicester.

It's not Kroenke's fault that we blew 100m on Xhaka, Mustafi and Perez in 2016.
Or that we renewed Elneny or kept bringing in **** CBs when it was painfully obvious that we needed just a quality one.
Or is it his fault we left the midfield neglected for the past half decade?

I don't believe for a second that FSG is a better owner than KSE.

Liverpool is just better organized.

Manberg

Predator
Don't really blame him.
You all **** about how Liverpool is run. But how much has FSG spent on Liverpool under Klopp?
Most of their spendings is from player sales. We have a higher NetSpend than them in the past 5 years.

We've spent money but no one wants to admit it because it's easier to cast Kroenke as the bad guy.

Last summer, the fans were on the verge of rioting but Kroenke threw some money our way and suddenly acting like he's the best owner.

Look at our raw spend in the past five years but somehow, were getting outperformed by teams like Leicester.

Or that we renewed Elneny or kept bringing in **** CBs when it was painfully obvious that we needed just a quality one.

We had no plan or vision at the time, we do now. We have a highly promising manager who has a plan but needs new backing. Not backing him is very frustrating and leaves us needing to over-perform in order to get results. Arteta has to be given the tools to build his own team, ownership is failing him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Don't really blame him.

What you talking about? Stan never gave us any money last summer, and he’s hasn’t for years, every transfer has been from club earnings.

Everyone is employed by Stan too, so if they are making mistakes or recruitment is wrong, he hired them.

The club model has changed 3 times since Wenger left, who do we blame for that?

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

We had no plan or vision at the time, we do now. We have a highly promising manager who has a plan but needs new backing. Not backing him is very frustrating and leaves us needing to over-perform in order to get results. Arteta has to be given the tools to build his own team, ownership is failing him.
I can understand this reasoning. But then again, I don't blame him.

Football clubs don't make huge profit. I won't continue investing in something that gives little return.
He's an American businessman. They always want to maximize profit while spending as little as possible.

Even if we were owned by Liverpool owners we won't be better off. They won't invest a huge cash in the club.

The only group of owners who would make the kind of investment that would transform us even with an inept management incharge are the gulf states.

Manberg

Predator
I can understand this reasoning. But then again, I don't blame him.

Football clubs don't make huge profit. I won't continue investing in something that gives little return.
He's an American businessman. They always want to maximize profit while spending as little as possible.

Even if we were owned by Liverpool owners we won't be better off. They won't invest a huge cash in the club.

The only group of owners who would make the kind of investment that would transform us even with an inept management incharge are the gulf states.

A £100m investment during a time of need to secure Aouar and Partey wouldn’t go to waste. It will help the club get Champions league footy and increased revenue from it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
A £100m investment during a time of need to secure Aouar and Partey wouldn’t go to waste. It will help the club get Champions league footy and increased revenue from it.
With the current coach we have, I could guarantee a top 4 finish with those two signings. Which in turn increases revenue for Stan.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

What you talking about? Stan never gave us any money last summer, and he’s hasn’t for years, every transfer has been from club earnings.

Everyone is employed by Stan too, so if they are making mistakes or recruitment is wrong, he hired them.

The club model has changed 3 times since Wenger left, who do we blame for that?
Even if what you're saying is true that he didn't give us any money last summer, but he signed off on our summer budget.
150m is a huge transfer budget.

I don't think Stan I hired the employee himself. Blaming him for their ineptitude is ridiculous.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Even if what you're saying is true that he didn't give us any money last summer, but he signed off on our summer budget.
150m is a huge transfer budget.

I don't think Stan I hired the employee himself. Blaming him for their ineptitude is ridiculous.

We didn’t spent 150M though, a fraction of that if you consider sales and the payment structures.

The second bit, again, what are you talking about? Stan and his team have hired everyone employed at Arsenal today. They hired and fired Raul.

They hired Arteta and have given him no money.

rednwhitearmy

Resident Noob
Realistically, Kroenke wasn’t going to loan £100m cash back to the business. Having said that, Would we have got both Aouar and Partey, considering Aouar would’ve been instalments over 4 years.

Still, to actually pay £45m CASH in one hit, implies that Kroenke did in fact loan the business money that they can pay off over a decade (or if there is a liquidity moment for him).

We complain he doesn’t front it, but he has done it two seasons in a row now.

Disclaimer: still don’t like him.

Top Bottom