• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I hate the Kroenkes and will hate them till the day they die.
Why? They saved us from Usmanov, since they got full control in 2018 they’ve been the highest spenders in Europe.

Backed us through a pandemic including paying £50m up front for Partey, paid our debts to the banks early to make it easier with them being in control of it.

Absolutely sensational, iconic figures.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, to be fair, the last 3/4 years they’ve splashed the cash. Hard to bash them atm.
Only thing you can fault them for is the people they’ve employed to run the club. Even then after a few costly mistakes they’ve put Tim Lewis in the building making sure Vinai doesn’t go on any more coke binges - and they’ve not stopped spending at all.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
If they knew the game they would be perfect really. It's a shame they were scammed but the good will was always there

I guess they saw what Arsène was doing and thought they shouldn't have gotten in the way, which was a poor decision but again, they don't know the game.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If they knew the game they would be perfect really. It's a shame they were scammed but the good will was always there

I guess they saw what Arsène was doing and thought they shouldn't have gotten in the way, which was a poor decision but again, they don't know the game.
Your first half decent post on here, congrats.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Think KSE are awful. As long as they keep the spend up though they will pacify everybody.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
No mate came across it when watching something else.
I don't think that figure is accurate. We're in line with other clubs around the world in terms of covid related revenue loss and the only figures I can find related to our debt suggests about 18M outstanding to banks and 200M of refinanced debt owed directly to Kroenke now rather than outside institutions, kind of similar to what Abramovich was doing at Chelsea. It actually looks like whomever came up with that 600M debt figure conflated the drop in the club's valuation, largely due to the pandemic with actual debt. There's no doubt that the financial situation could be better because we obviously went a year with no European revenue but it seems like the debt itself is more manageable now under these new conditions that it was prior.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Super Bowl, Stanley Cup.

NBA and PL next on his list.
9-E08-A87-B-3-F91-459-C-9-D6-B-3-FD54-C54-AE0-B.jpg

Last edited:

Tom Mix

Why? They saved us from Usmanov, since they got full control in 2018 they’ve been the highest spenders in Europe.

Backed us through a pandemic including paying £50m up front for Partey, paid our debts to the banks early to make it easier with them being in control of it.

Absolutely sensational, iconic figures.
The didn't "save us from Usmanov", they took the club for themselves and got rid of al the other shareholders so there could be no challenges to their diktats.

They have a tried (and mistrusted) formula of running mediocre teams in closed shop leagues so that they can concentrate on making profits for themselves instead of building attractive and successful teams. They are only in it for themselves and their profits, they don't even like "soccer".

If there was big money in getting relegated they'd be happy for us to go down, they have no idea of the history and heritage of our club. Their only love is for figures, not for stars.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I don't think that figure is accurate. We're in line with other clubs around the world in terms of covid related revenue loss and the only figures I can find related to our debt suggests about 18M outstanding to banks and 200M of refinanced debt owed directly to Kroenke now rather than outside institutions, kind of similar to what Abramovich was doing at Chelsea. It actually looks like whomever came up with that 600M debt figure conflated the drop in the club's valuation, largely due to the pandemic with actual debt. There's no doubt that the financial situation could be better because we obviously went a year with no European revenue but it seems like the debt itself is more manageable now under these new conditions that it was prior.
You maybe right i only posted what i saw mate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom