• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Will need very rich businessman to make good bid for Kroenke to sell
My brother is a long time Rams fan and trust me he isn’t loved by that fan base either. I have never heard a positive word from any fan of any of the teams he owns. He is ****!
So what the pleasure he getting from owning sport franchises? If he not sport fan he can other not sport franchises and get too much money

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

So what the pleasure he getting from owning sport franchises? If he not sport fan he can other not sport franchises and get too much money
It is just the business he is in. It could be sausage making for all he is concerned I think. It is just what he has invested in and build up further wealth in. Not sure how he started with sport franchises but it is an investment to generate more wealth to him and his family. There is no altruism or interest in there what so ever. He is the traditional American capitalist pure and simple. Our club could be any business as long as it generates return.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
Arsenal fans complaining circle:

UcRqcue.jpg

Pepes blue pill

His wife is the daughter of the brother of the Walmart founder. She inherited her wealth. To call her “a bread winner” isn’t how I would phrase it. Not when we are talking generational wealth like that. That family has been wading in money for a while now.

If you work for a salary which is needed to put food on the table and to pay bills then I feel bread winner is accurate. So that goes for all most if not all of us. When the family fortune runs in the billions not so much. That is all I meant.

Workers unite!!!

Yeah the waltons I think, I just assumed the poster calling her the bread winner was just pointing out she how wealthy her/her family are

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Knew we were headed into this direction. Only cares about his LA project.

**** this guy.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

My brother is a long time Rams fan and trust me he isn’t loved by that fan base either. I have never heard a positive word from any fan of any of the teams he owns. He is ****!
Someone should go to his place & ask him why doesn't give a fuss about any of his teams haha. What in the world is his issue all his teams he owns?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Matchday revenue is down £30m. We've lost alot of prime TV spots too and the stadium is rarely full for any match. The Kroenke out movement should start in earnest. Losing money and future money is how you get rid of leeches like him. We need to be proactive or properly apathetic for him to take notice. Sir Chips and Ken Friar aside, none of the board should escape criticism.

OneAW!

No idea what you're trying to say here. But sporting franchises naturally inflate in value over time even if the team isn't successful. With the general global economy in a mess since the mid to late 2000s and value in the stock market diminishing and artificially maintained, value in sporting franchises have shot upwards exponentially. Its why a lot of rich people have decided to suddenly invest in sports franchises particularly football.

The problem Kroenke has is that the EPL is not like his other American franchises. There is no safety net. If we are lucky we get so **** that he is forced to sell. But that might take a LONG time, and until then unless his investment in Arsenal stops appreciating(or starts depreciating at a rate that he would consider unacceptable in comparison to general market trends) he is just going to keep holding on to us and slowly forcing the lif e out of this club.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

The Kroenke’s can’t be let off the hook so easily just because Josh has spoken on TV a few times. They’ve seriously ruined the club. Years of hanging onto the top 4 (thankfully to Wenger) instead of building has lead us to this point. 4 years straight not being in the top 4 is not good enough.

Top Bottom