• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Which owner do you want then!?

The thing is it just doesnt work like that does it :lol:, the people stating 'KroenkeOut' or 'BillionaireNameIn' is a waste of time, we are under full ownership, he will sell when he decides to sell and we are then talking a 2.3bil+ layout minimum for some new owner, you can't just throw names out like I want so and so like its signing a player or manager.

The next owner needs to spend a **** ton of THEIR money to buy the club, saying who you want in is wish list at best.

People need to accept Kroenke's wont be going anywhere until they decide its time, only way that me be accelerated is too affect the profits but as I said before you are then pretty much hoping the club is mid table for years or gets relegated.

The stadium will never truly be empty as its in London and tourists/people on the waiting list will take enough tickets.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The thing is it just doesnt work like that does it :lol:, the people stating 'KroenkeOut' or 'BillionaireNameIn' is a waste of time, we are under full ownership, he will sell when he decides to sell and we are then talking a 2.3bil+ layout minimum for some new owner, you can't just throw names out like I want so and so like its signing a player or manager.

The next owner needs to spend a **** ton of THEIR money to buy the club, saying who you want in is wish list at best.

People need to accept Kroenke's wont be going anywhere until they decide its time, only way that me be accelerated is too affect the profits but as I said before you are then pretty much hoping the club is mid table for years or gets relegated.

The stadium will never truly be empty as its in London and tourists/people on the waiting list will take enough tickets.

Really needed Usmanov to gain control of the club, rather than Stan back in the day.

Manberg

Predator

No that’s unacceptable. The fans will unite and take over the club by force if needs be.

OneAW!

No harm in trying though. Be vocal; be "toxic" as they say(toxic to whom? the Kroenke's?), tonnes of Kroenke OUT banners. If the players start hating playing for us it will affect their performance, boo the team every week until he leaves. Ask all the best players to please leave the club. Boo anyone interested joining the club, send hate mail to anyone interested in joining the club. If the club falls far enough he will be forced to sell.

OneAW!

Bots and paid hacks, you cannot be serious? :facepalm::lol:

:rolleyes: Because everyone on the internet is honest and straightforward about who they are?

https://fortune.com/2018/12/05/fcc-fraud-comments-chair-admits/

FCC Chair Ajit Pai admitted in a commission statement Dec. 3 that fraudulent comments in the millions, including “half-million submitted from Russian e-mail addresses,” were made in a public process prior to the commission’s allegedly foregone decision to reverse net-neutrality policies set in the Obama Administration.

Over 22 million comments were received, most of them using identical language, temporary or duplicate addresses, or believed to be generated by spambots. Pai’s admission came in a heated exchange with a dissenting commissioner in which Pai claimed these fake comments support net neutrality.
/QUOTE]

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
No harm in trying though. Be vocal; be "toxic" as they say(toxic to whom? the Kroenke's?), tonnes of Kroenke OUT banners. If the players start hating playing for us it will affect their performance, boo the team every week until he leaves. Ask all the best players to please leave the club. Boo anyone interested joining the club, send hate mail to anyone interested in joining the club. If the club falls far enough he will be forced to sell.

So you basically want the club to fail just to get rid of Kroenke? Sell the best players and what, get relegated?

Kroenke out banners? This guy is a hated figure he dont come to games, he wont even care, its a business investment.

:rolleyes: Because everyone on the internet is honest and straightforward about who they are?

https://fortune.com/2018/12/05/fcc-fraud-comments-chair-admits/

:lol: all right tin hat!

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
No that’s unacceptable. The fans will unite and take over the club by force if needs be.

By force? No they wont :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Stop being ridiculous, you cannot seriously believe the fans will storm the Emirates do you? :lol:

Then what, force Kroenke to sign over the club too DT..? You do realise this isnt a movie? Breaking entry into the Emirates is a crime, acting like you will get arrested for this ****, get out of here with that b.s :facepalm:

Tony's nose

He will never leave nor will he ever be ambitious to the point where the family drives the club to titles. He will watch the Rams before anything to do with us.

Josh shows more interest in us but even then as far as he is concerned the rams will come first.
They will never bankroll the club either like other owners.

It is what it is now with the arsenal the heart has been ripped out of the club.
That is why the next manager is budget option and the next Carlos Quiros

Manberg

Predator
By force? No they wont :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Stop being ridiculous, you cannot seriously believe the fans will storm the Emirates do you? :lol:

Then what, force Kroenke to sign over the club too DT..? You do realise this isnt a movie? Breaking entry into the Emirates is a crime, acting like you will get arrested for this ****, get out of here with that b.s :facepalm:

Stan Kroenke is one man. There are millions of Arsenal fans. If we march as one, no one can stop us. We can kick Kroenke out.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Stan Kroenke is one man. There are millions of Arsenal fans. If we march as one, no one can stop us. We can kick Kroenke out.

How? :lol:

You act like this is medieval times, are you planning on storming the Emirates? His ranch in the U.S?

And then what, you plan on making him sign over the club?

Its very dramatic and all but lets be serious, how are you taking the club off of Kroenke..? It just doesnt work like that, this is a football club, not a government that needs to be overthrown, a million man march is just not going to happen over the ownership of a football club.

Manberg

Predator
How? :lol:

You act like this is medieval times, are you planning on storming the Emirates? His ranch in the U.S?

And then what, you plan on making him sign over the club?

Its very dramatic and all but lets be serious, how are you taking the club off of Kroenke..? It just doesnt work like that, this is a football club, not a government that needs to be overthrown, a million man march is just not going to happen over the ownership of a football club.

We can't let ourselves be stopped by capitalism. If we set out to do it, we can take over the club and kick Kroenke out.

Didn't Liverpool fans hound their former owners with death threats to get them out?

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
We can't let ourselves be stopped by capitalism. If we set out to do it, we can take over the club and kick Kroenke out.

Didn't Liverpool fans hound their former owners with death threats to get them out?

Depends how you want to look at it, some will say it was the death threats and others will say it was the fact Gillete and Hicks took the club to the brink of administration and wanted to sell as they wanted out..

Back to Arsenal - how can you take over the club and kick Kroenke out in this day and age, seriously how? Think of all the laws and legalities in place, how can you kick him out if he doesnt want to sell, all chip in and raise over 2.3billion to buy him out..?

If you unlawfully take one step into the Emirates you know you are getting arrested right :lol:

The only way I can imagine possible is a boycott which has to then plummet the value of the club, but good luck organising a boycott when the waiting list is huge and the Emirates is set in London.

All the talk of making our best players leave is ridiculous, I'm not a Kroenke fan and would prefer a better owner however I dont want us to lose or get relegated just to achieve that.

Tony's nose

To be honest the way its going i wouldnt be surprised to see the value of the club diminishes .
Where we are as a club now is where we will stay for years .

Personally my passion for the support of Arsenal is falling off due to lack of ambition and desire ebbing from the board and landing on team performance.

Nothing will change here and nowt we can do

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
To be honest the way its going i wouldnt be surprised to see the value of the club diminishes .
Where we are as a club now is where we will stay for years .

Personally my passion for the support of Arsenal is falling off due to lack of ambition and desire ebbing from the board and landing on team performance.

Nothing will change here and nowt we can do

The value will always remain around the same in my opinion unless we drop out the PL or constantly facing a relegation battle which I highly doubt is going to happen.

TV money constantly goes up, we still manage to make EL, stadium is a huge asset, we still have a following world wide and as bad as we currently are we are still massive steps in front of a lot of the other PL clubs who struggle with consistency over a long period.

I suppose what I'm saying is unless we get relegated I cannot see it dropping low enough for the remainder of Stan's lifetime that he would flog it, he looks like he may live a while too and probably will harvest some baby hearts too prolong his life..

Mo Britain

Doom Monger

No. People dreamed of getting rid of Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot. I dream of getting rid of Kronke.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Doubt much will happen on this front in the foreseeable future.

Our owner is happy to sit on his investment.

Manberg

Predator
I’m all for that Nigerian geezer. The only interest Kroenke has in the club is its balance sheets. We need change and a new direction. To that African bloke; please make a bid Kroenke can’t refuse, and invest in the club... I’ll get down on my knees for it to happen.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom