• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

If true, and no reason to think its not, this is the best way to get KSE to sell. Ok, they don't need money, Arsenal could fall below £1bn and the Kroenke's would still be billionaires living a luxury life. From a business point of view though, surely they would consider selling a company that is in decline. Its that or pump big money in this summer, personally I'd forgo buying any players this summer if it meant KSE sold within a year!

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
That’s all a bit of an irrelevance really. They valued us at €1.8bn euros last year so if we’re well down on that figure this year and Ek just offered to pay more than that what does it matter in the real world? You can’t put a valuation on these things when billionaires will pay whatever it takes to have a shiny toy.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
That’s all a bit of an irrelevance really. They valued us at €1.8bn euros last year so if we’re well down on that figure this year and Ek just offered to pay more than that what does it matter in the real world? You can’t put a valuation on these things when billionaires will pay whatever it takes to have a shiny toy.
The odd thing about Kroenke though is that he doesn't seem all that interested in playing with this particular toy. For the Americans here, you know the plight of my Knicks over the last 2 decades. Their owner, James Dolan is an absolute ***** who meddles, interferes and won't ever sell the team because even without success(though we are having an unexpectedly great season, making the playoffs with a real chance of advancing) fans pack the arena every night. What James Dolan does entirely differently to Kroenke with his toy is spend money. He has nowhere near the net worth of Dolan yet he spares no expense trying to improve the team. He's still a buffoon but the lack of success is more down to stupidity, ego and entrusting the wrong people to run the team than a lack of financial effort. He's gone out and spent the maximum allowable on the roster virtually every year as well as always making a huge financial commitment to both coaches and executives for both the Knicks and the Rangers. Right or wrong, he actually gives a toss about his toys. Kroenke really doesn't and it's clear.

If there isn't a substantial investment made this summer and I mean upwards of 200M in the market on actual clear impact players, the club will continue to languish in midtable or worse and the value will continue to plummet. That's the maddening thing. If he had taken an active investment role at any point during his stewardship, especially in the last few years of Wenger this club could have stayed a CL club and had something to build on. Neglect is why we're where we are. Abramovich for all his dodgy history and quirks at least clearly gives a damn and where Chelsea are versus where we are is entirely down to ownership above all else.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Danny Boy Ek to Stanley after hearing he's now cash poor

giphy.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good Good the performance on pitch show clear decline last 2 seasons were shambles but still i don't think club losing value will make him sell.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Didn't all the other English Super League clubs agree to have a fan on the board after the backlash, but the only thing Stan has done is that his son (not even him ffs) will attend one fan meeting a year? :lol:

I doubt any of this overly affects him, sadly.

Alexs

Probably mentioned upthread but Kroenke is the Sole owner of Arsenal's Soul, that he ripped out.

Tom Mix

It's proof that these people do not understand soccer. They think they can make money without sporting success like they do in the US with their closed systems? They can't. And they can't win trophies without spending.

They are much better off selling now and taking their profits and dumb business sense elsewhere.

GoonerJay24

This Kroenke out movement reminds me of those who wanted Trump out of office. People fail to see the underlying problems and agendas.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
The protests are over already. Lol. The London fans aren't serious about getting this guy out and they'll be filling up the stadiums next season.

Top Bottom