• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

Tom Mix

There you have it gentlemen, what more evidence do you need?

Trumped for our main target of the summer by..... Aston Villa. A team which last won a trophy 25 years ago, that's even longer ago than Tottenham's last trophy. Can't say I'm much upset as I didn't see this as a fantastic signing anyway, but that's hardly the point.

What a miserable fate awaits this once great team if this filth continues to own the club.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
There you have it gentlemen, what more evidence do you need?

Trumped for our main target of the summer by..... Aston Villa. A team which last won a trophy 25 years ago, that's even longer ago than Tottenham's last trophy. Can't say I'm much upset as I didn't see this as a fantastic signing anyway, but that's hardly the point.

What a miserable fate awaits this once great team if this filth continues to own the club.
so much effort to build up a reputation and respect in the footballing world ... and then the gimps took over.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wouldn't it be awful if there was a massive ruling against him and he had to sell Arsenal to cover it? What a shame that would be. 🙏

Daniel Ek has entered the game...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
His punishment will probably be him being injected with a special formula, that gives him more years to live and own Arsenal...we never get any luck.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
it has been reported that Josh Kroenke gave his support to Saka after that miss, and I wondered if it's common for owners to single out players, as it struck me, no doubt naively, that it was a nice thing to do

Alexs

Interestingly this ‘theme’ was not included: ‘Discussing our insouciant owners, incompetent management and inept performance’.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom